THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/11/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 34, p25
The article presents a list of the most 100 initial public offerings. These include the Security Capital Assurance which offers its stocks at $20.50 per stock, Compass Diversified Trust which offers its stocks at $15 per stock and Town Sports International Holdings which offers its stocks at...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p16
Presents charts and graphs depicting the top 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. for the week ended September 14, 2005. Offer price of Enterprise GP Holdings; Percentage change in the deal of Bronco Drilling Co. Inc.; Price of the offering of Medical Properties Trust Inc.
- HK companies look West for IPOs. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Reports on trends in the initial public offering (IPO) market in Hong Kong, China as of April 5, 2004. Efforts of Chinese companies to access the U.S. capital markets by doing dual listings in Hong Kong and Nasdaq; Factors that may deter Chinese companies from listing in the U.S.; Implications...
- IPOs, Dirt-Cheap. Cramer, James J. // New York;11/15/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p30
Looks into the initial public stock offerings of companies. Discovery of the fact that deals are being priced at a discount relative to demand; Prices of some of the deals mentioned; Advice of the author regarding the matter.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p33
Presents a review of the average price of most recent 100 initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies as of August 2003.
- HOW COST-EFFECTIVE ARE Canadian IPO Markets? Kooli, Maher; Suret, Jean-Marc // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a study that examined a sample of Canadian and U.S. initial public offerings (IPO) from 1997 to 1999 to measure their direct and indirect costs. Discussion of the data and the costs of going public; List of the major direct cost components in an IPO; Costs and methods of raising...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p17
Presents information about the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 12, 2003. Companies involved in the deals; Offer dates put forward by various companies; Percentage change in the offers by various companies.
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...