- Safe Havens. Gage, Jack // Forbes Asia;4/23/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p23
The article discusses the Forbes Capital Hospitality Index for various countries as of 2007. The index is an indicator of a country's climate for foreign capital based on socioeconomic issues like personal freedom, investor protection, corruption and pro-business policy. The Capital Hospitality...
- Foreign Investment Index. // Switzerland Country Review;2013, p87
The article presents a foreign investment index which provides information on the investment conditions in different countries including Switzerland, Australia and the U.S.
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Sweden Country Review;2013, p89
The article presents information on foreign investment conditions in Sweden.
- Foreign Investment Index. // Sweden Country Review;2013, p91
The article presents a foreign investment index which provides information on investment conditions of different countries including Sweden, Turkey and the U.S.
- Financial liberalization and foreign portfolio investment in the United Kingdom. Pain, Nigel // Oxford Economic Papers;Jan93, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p83
Presents the empirical determinants of foreign portfolio investment in the United Kingdom since the mid-1970's. Developments in financial markets; Specification of asset stocks and expected returns; Measures of financial liberalization.
- Mergers Drive Global Flows. // Global Finance;Nov2000, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p28
Presents information on the foreign direct investment (FDI) market in the United States and Latin America as of November 2000. Increase in global FDI flows; FDI flows to Latin America and the Caribbean in 1999; Amount of FDI received by developed countries in 1999.
- PRS Risk Index. // Political Risk Yearbook: Mexico Country Report;2011, pPRI-1
Several tables showing global and regional Political Risk Services (PRS) Risk Index are presented.
- Foreign Investment Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Gambia Country Review;2013, p79
A table is presented that lists the Foreign Investment Index of countries across the world.
- Foreign Investment Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Namibia Country Review;2013, p83
A chart is presented that depicts the Foreign Investment Index scores of countries around the world as of July 2013, including Afghanistan, Albania and Algeria.