Thoughts on the Business of Life
- La progettazione di nuovi spazi educativi per l'infanzia: da Ellen Key a Maria Montessori. Pironi, Tiziana // Studi Sulla Formazione;2010, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p81
The essay presents a comparison between the thought of Ellen Key and that of Maria Montessori. Changes that involved the role of women, caught in its interdependence with the development of new educational practices, were the center of the theoretical contribution of Ellen Key. Maria Montessori...
- Beauty for all. Ledes, Allison Eckardt // Magazine Antiques;Jan97, Vol. 151 Issue 1, p28
Reports on Ellen Key's contributions to glass art in Sweden highlighted in the exhibition `The Brilliance of Swedish Glass, 1918-1939: An Alliance of Art and Industry' at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts in New York City on view until March 2, 1997. Emphasis on the...
- Microsoft retiree lends land for students' use. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);10/16/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, pA10
Reports that retired Microsoft Corp. employee, Paul Bryant, is allowing West Valley School District to use his property in Spokane, Washington for a student-led entrepreneurial project. Reason behind Bryant's decision; Features of the entrepreneurial project.
- Paul (Bear) Bryant. Reed, William F. // Sports Illustrated;9/19/94, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p108
Features the ultimate college football coach, Paul Bryant. His win of 323 games during 38 years coaching at Maryland, Kentucky, Texas AM and Alabama, still the major-college record; His veneer of humility; Career highlights.
- Bearing his name. // People;09/30/96, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p69
Reports on the celebration of what would have been Paul `Bear' Bryant's 83rd birthday. Bryant, coach of University of Alabama football team for 25 years; University-held tailgate party for the coach's namesake progeny; Number of Bears, Pauls, Paulas, and Bryants in attendance; Feelings of Paul...
- Night help. // Billboard;11/26/94, Vol. 106 Issue 48, p120
Reports that Andy Bell of the group Erasure visited KRBE Houston and helped MD/night jock Paul Brayant spin records.
- The bear trap. Adler, W.M. // Esquire;Sep89, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p204
Profile of Paul William Bryant Jr., greyhound racing tracks owner and how he has had to live up to being the son of the winningest college coach, Coach Paul `Bear' Bryant. Personal history; Career; His business style which has been controversial.
- TRACKING BEAR. Freeman, Don // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 265 Issue 1, p82
Profiles football coach Paul `Bear' W. Bryant of Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Memorabilia on display in the Paul W. Bryant Museum; How he got his name; Contents of the museum library; Tributes by other coaches.
- The Younger Generation. J. H. // America;2/20/1915, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p470
The article reviews the book "The Younger Generation," by Ellen Key, translated from Swedish by Arthur G. Chater.