- Eye Scoop. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/19/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 82, p12
The article focuses on the compassion of Maggie Daley, wife of Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley, who passed out on a dinner with elites and spent a night at Georgetown University Hospital for pain management. She has sent out a speech to be read by her daughter Nora, to the dinner hosted by...
- Attacks on Heinz Kerry may unlock ketchup cash. Bedard, Paul; Parker, Suzi; Pethokoukis, James M. // U.S. News & World Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 134 Issue 18, p4
Focuses on Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wealthy wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry. How she has been ridiculed by Republicans for statements promoting Botox treatments, prenuptial agreements and others subjects; Speculation that in retaliation, she may give her husband political...
- MEMO PAD. Bercovici, Jeff; James, Sara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/21/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 62, p3
Presents an update on issues related to periodicals in the U.S. as of September 21, 2004. Speech delivered by Democratic presidential candidate Senator John Kerry's wife Teresa Heinz during the Mothers & Shakers Awards luncheon of "Redbook"; Appointment of Susan Plagemann as vice president and...
- MOTHERS & SHAKERS. Coronado, Kristin; Ginty, Molly M. // Redbook;Oct2004, Vol. 203 Issue 4, p114
Features the winners of the 2004 Mother & Shakers award presented by the periodical "Redbook." Jamie-Lynn Discala; Sarah Michelle Gellar; Teresa Heinz Kerry.
- Teresa Heinz Kerry. Cole, Kenneth // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2004, Issue 3515, p256
Interviews Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of U.S. Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, about her fashion and life on the campaign trail of his husband.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;9/6/2004, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p12
Presents a correction to a Verbatim item in the August 16, 2004 issue, which stated that Teresa Heinz Kerry made a remark in Missouri instead of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Taken by surprise. Min, Janice; Podesta, Jane Sims // People;6/10/96, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p127
Focuses on the marriage of Senator John Kerry and food heiress Teresa Heinz. How they met; Details of their previous marriages; Their biographies; Their views on their current marriage; Kerry's senatorial campaign; Kerry as one of the organizers of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War.
- Untitled. Mehle, Aileen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/2/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the presentation of the Spirit of the City Award to Teresa Heinz at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine. Recognition for Ms. Heinz's philanthropic activities; Honorees at the awarding; Black-tie dinner.
- Saint Teresa's trials. Brant, Martha // Newsweek;4/29/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 18, p31
Looks at the activities of Teresa Heinz since marrying Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, including her campaigning for his re-election. Terming of Heinz as Saint Teresa for her charitable contributions; Details of her marriage, which was thought to be one of convenience; Her dutiful campaign.