TOP 10 WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT OUR JOBS
- White Named Assoc. Editor. Arnold, Scott // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jul2005, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the appointment of Megan White as associate editor of "HPAC Engineering" publication in July 2005. Task and responsibilities of White in the periodical; Educational background of White; Career background of White.
- SHOP like a FASHION EDITOR. Deem, Megan // InStyle;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p465
This article features three "InStyle" fashion editors and relates their different shopping strategies.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Burns, Rebecca Poynor // Atlanta;Apr2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p24
Focuses on experiences of the author in the field of journalism. Work experience of the author as a copy boy; Selection of the author as the editor-in-chief of the magazine 'Atlanta.'
- Change is good. // Buying Business Travel;Sep/Oct2011, Issue 52, p3
In this article, the author discusses aspects on the subject of change citing the author's farewell as an editor of "Buying Business Travel" magazine and her gratitude to be part of a fund raising for the Ethiopian Education Foundation with the Chambers Travel Management Ltd.
- My Heart & the Heartland. Heckert, Amanda // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2016, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the author's delight as the last issue for being the editor-in-chief.
- DIARY OF A BEAUTY EDITOR. Freed, Janet Carlson // Town & Country;Jul2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5326, p98
The article discusses the author's experiences as a beauty and health magazine editor and director.
- SELF. // Self;Nov2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p22
A list of the journal's editorial staff is presented including Isabel Burton, Erin Hobday and Sara Holzman.
- News editor Fitting retires, Kropf steps in. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the retirement of journal news-editor Beth Fitting in New York. Promotion of staff writer Annemarie Kropf as news-editor; View of Fitting on journalism; Educational and career background of Fitting.
- Dear Reader: Reflections from Susan Sasenick. // Physician Executive;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p4
Presents reflections from 'The Physician Executive' journal managing editor Susan Sasenick. Sasenick's gratitude to the journal's columnists and authors, friends and mentors; Movement of Sasenick to American College of Physician Executives' corporate sponsorship and advertising area; Career...