INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/6/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 18, p16
Presents charts and graph depicting the global technology underwriting in the U.S. Global underwriting fees as of April 2002; Announcement of the global merger and acquisition deals in technology; Global debt deals.
- Statistically Speaking. // Insurance Networking News;Feb/Mar2015, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p31
Several charts are presented that show the status of digital technologies at large property and casualty (P&C) insurers for three core business functions, such as marketing, distribution and underwriting.
- IT Spending Bounces Back. // Insurance Networking News;May2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p39
Several graphs are presented which show the growth of the information technology (IT) expenditures of the North American Insurers from 2010 to 2014 based from the "IT Spending in Insurance: A Global Perspective" report of Celent LLC.
- Insurer IT Spend Increases. // Insurance Networking News;May2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p1
Several graphs are presented which shows the North American Insurers information technology (IT) spending from 2010 to 2014 under life and property, maintenance and new investments, and internal and external services.
- Statistically Speaking. // Insurance Networking News;Jun/Jul2015, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p39
Several charts are presented that show the technology spending of North American insurers, including global information technology (IT) spending from 2015-2017, IT spending by North American insurers by 2014-2017, and IT spending by North American insurers from 2013-2017.
- WORLD'S 10 LARGEST INSURANCE BROKERS. // Business Insurance;7/18/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p10
A chart is presented that lists the rank of global insurance brokers in 2010 based on revenues.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33101, p8
A table is presented that depicts the southwest invisible supply in several states in the U.S. including Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR APRIL 17, 2009. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33101, p9
A table is presented that depicts the plain and insured yield for April 17, 2009 in several states in the U.S. including Colorado, Utah and Texas.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33546, p8
A chart is presented depicting the invisible supply of underwritings in Massachusetts, New York and Puerto Rico.