- Stockbrokers. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2006 Book of Lists, p60
The article presents a chart providing the addresses and phone numbers of several stockbrokers.
- Stockbrokers. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/6/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p19
Presents a chart that lists the top stockbrokers in Las Vegas, Nevada including A.G. Edwards, Nev West Securities Corp. and Wedbush Morgan Securities.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p26
A chart is presented which demonstrates the investment performance of several stockbrokers in the U.S. in January 2007 including Stifel Financial and Oppenheimer Holdings.
- Investment Brokerage Firms. // Fort Worth Business Press;2007 Book of Lists, p21
A table is presented that lists the top investment brokerage firms in Fort Worth, Texas ranked by number of Tarrant County financial planners, including Edward Jones Signal Securities and World Choice Securities.
- STOCK BROKERAGE FIRMS. Erazo, Adrienne; Reagan, Jonathan // Orange County Business Journal;10/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p29
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of stock brokerage firms in Orange County, California.
- Top Area Stockbrokerage Firms. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/12/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 11, pB10
A chart is presented that lists the top area stockbrokerage firms in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Top Area Stock Brokerage Firms. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p20
A chart is presented that lists top stock brokerage firms in West Michigan.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Investment Brokerage Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p196
A chart is presented that ranks investment brokerage firms according to the number of local licensed brokers including NatCity Investments Inc. Chase Investment Services, Merrill Lynch, Fifth Third Securities, and City Securities Corp. in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- REPS & PRODUCTION. // Financial Planning;Jul2008 Supplement, p40
A chart is presented showing payout, production and representation data from the 2008 Survey & Resource Guide of independent broker-dealers with their corresponding ranks for the years 2007 and 2008.
- COMMISSION & FEE-BASED PRODUCTS. // Financial Planning;Jul2008 Supplement, p42
A chart is presented showing commissions and fees collected from the different products offered by independent broker-dealers as compiled for the 2008 Survey & Resource Guide with corresponding ranks for the years 2007 and 2008.