NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p10
The article presents updates on the contract food service business in the U.S. as of December 15, 2005. Sodexho has opened two Jazzman's Cafe in Tennessee. Whitsons Culinary Group will be relocating to a facility in Islandia, New York.
- Breakfast Gets Custom Treatment. Parseghian, Pamela // FoodService Director;10/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p60
The article features U.S. foodservice operators that offer customized breakfast to cater to busy customers of all ages. Cited here are the breakfast dining carts serviced by Whitsons Culinary Group in the New Britain School District in Connecticut, trendy to-go items prepared by Chef Eddie...
- Family Ties. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p24
The article profiles Robert Whitcomb, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of foodservice company, Whitsons Culinary Group. He earned his business administration degree from Hofstra University. He and his wife, Mary Lou have four children. It provides a background of Whitsons and how it...
- Lunch lady crosses the Sound. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/18/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 21, p12A
The article reports on the intention of Islandia-based Whitsons Culinary Group to serve lunches to hungry schoolchildren at Norwalk School District in Connecticut. It is noted that Whitsons Culinary Group is a foodservice and facilities management provider. However, students can look forward to...
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Changes in the account management procedures of Metz & Associates; Appointment of George Chavel at Sodexho USA; List of food service contracts acquired by food service companies.
- AND LINKS WITH CONSORTA: Sodexho expands Instill deal. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Reports the extension and expansion of the contract of Sodexho USA with Instill Corp. in August 2003. Services that Instill will provide to Sodexho as part of the contract; Advantage of the service to the Sodexho's business operations; Selection of Sodexho by Consorta Inc., a healthcare resource...
- SODEXO WINS Â£3M CONTRACT AT GREAT NORTH MUSEUM. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/15/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4577, p8
The article reports that Sodexo Inc. has been awarded a three-year contract worth Â£3m to provide conference, banqueting and visitor catering services at the Great North Museum: Hancock in Newcastle, England. Under the terms of the deal, the contract caterer's leisure and event catering arm,...
- Operators repackage offers to suit corporate diners' needs. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;6/28/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p24
Focuses on America To Go, a company that provides online restaurant ordering for clients. Exclusive agreement between Sodexho USA and America To Go; Benefits of offered by America To Go; Repackaging of food service offers to meet the dining needs of their corporate customers; Terms of the agreement.