SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/30/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p51
The article presents a list of planned new offerings in the category of debt that have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in the past one month, but have not yet come to market. They include Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.; Tortoise Energy Infrastructure; CBL...
- Ford Unit Will Swing to Asset-Backed. // American Banker;10/15/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 197, p13
Reports the announcement by Ford Motor Credit Co. that it will move from unsecured debt to asset-backed securities in 2003. Concern about the finances of the parent Ford Motor Co.; Comments by Neil Schloss, assistant treasurer of Ford Motor Credit.
- Ford Motor Credit Increases Tender To $1B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p20
The article reports on the move by Ford Motor Credit to increase the cash amount of a tender offer for its senior secured term loan debt to 1 billion U.S. dollars from 500 million dollars in 2009. The company decided to use a Dutch auction for the tender offer, which allowed lenders to submit...
- Bad days at Ford and GM create new opportunities for investors. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;5/23/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the view reiterated by investors that the Ford Motor Credit Co. and General Motors Co. corporate credit downgrades are a non-issue in the cash collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market. Loading up on Ford and General Motor securities by portfolio managers; Surprising increase in...
- Ford to sell $500 million in shares. // South Texas Automotive Report;Sep2008, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on the plan of automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Co. to sell $500 million of its common stock in a bid to pay off debt at its financing arm. The filing of the manufacturer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) states that the shares will be sold from time to...
- FINANCE INSURANCE. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;3/18/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5975, p1i
Focuses on the portfolio management at Ford Motor Credit Co. in the lending industries in the U.S. Closure of Fairline Credit Llc. of Colorado; Concept of subprime loans; Financial status of the company.
- Ford Motor Credit Offers $1B in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p10
The article reports on the launch by Dearborn, Michigan-based Ford Motor Credit of a 1 billion bond offering in senior notes due 2018.
- Ford Motor Credit Sells $1B in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p50
The article reports that automobile financing provider Ford Motor Credit sold 1 billion dollars in senior notes as of August 5, 2013, with bonds issued at a price of 99.07 percent of par to yield 4.5 percent.
- Hidden Risk. Bisbey, Allison // Asset Securitization Report;Sep2015, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Ford Motor Credit's lending program, the use of catastrophe-bond like structure to prepare for natural disasters, and a strategy for accumulating the collateral for mortgage-backeds.