- ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p32
Several charts are presented that list data related to the energy and power industry including new issues, volume by product and target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY&POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/13/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p28
A chart is presented that provides statistics on the energy industry which are of interest to investment bankers.
- Table 23. Natural Gas Home Customer-Weighted Heating Degree Days. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jan2009, p83
A chart is presented that lists natural gas home customer-weighted heating degree days of several regions of the U.S. including New England, Middle Atlantic and East North Central.
- Energy Companies. // Fort Worth Business Press;2007 Book of Lists, p32
A table is presented that lists the top energy companies in Texas ranked by gross revenue, including ExxonMobil Corp., by Devon Energy Corp. and TXU Corp.
- Electric Power Sector Data. // Belarus Country Review;2008, p86
A chart is presented that lists electric power sector data in Belarus from 1999 to 2003 including electricity production, renewables and electricity imports.
- Utilities and Energy Providers. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;9/10/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p22
A table is presented that lists the top utilities and energy providers in New Jersey as of September 10, 2007 including Public Service Electric & Gas, Jersey Central Power & Light and New Jersey American Water.
- Section 1. Energy overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr97, p1
Provides charts of information from the energy industry in the United States as of January, 1997. Energy production, consumption and net imports; Presentation of data from 1973 to January, 1997; Energy production and consumption by source; Energy net imports by source; Merchandise trade value...
- Section 10. International energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr97, p129
Features charts and information about the international energy industries. World oil production; Crude oil production by selected country; Petroleum consumption in Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development countries; Petroleum stocks in selected countries; Nuclear electricity gross...
- Section 9. Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Dec2005, p121
Several charts and graphs are presented related to energy prices in the U.S.
- Appendix C. List of Energy Plugs. // Monthly Energy Review;Dec2005, p173
The article presents charts and other details regarding energy production and consumption that relate to articles that appeared in the December 2005 issue of the journal "Monthly Energy Review."