BY THE NUMBERS
- High-Risk Pool Durational Residency Requirements. // Journal of Insurance Regulation;Winter2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p49
A chart is presented which shows the durational residency requirements for health insurance applicants in various states in the U.S.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Modern Healthcare;12/19/2005 Supplement, Vol. 35, p36
Several charts are presented that detail changes in health insurance premiums, health plan enrollment and number of employees covered by job-based insurance in the U.S. until 2006.
- ESTIMATED SOURCES OF MEDICARE SAVINGS RESULTING FROM HEALTHCARE REFORM LEGISLATION, 2010-19. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Aug2010, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p12
A chart is presented that lists the estimated sources of Medicare savings from the healthcare reform legislation from 2010-2019 including increased payroll tax, elimination of medicare improvement fund, and reduction in share hospital payments.
- HEALTH PLANS. // Oregon Business Magazine;May2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p46
A chart depicting health insurance plans offered by top 17 insurance providers in Oregon is presented.
- Largest health insurers. // Modern Healthcare;6/1/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p32
A chart is presented that shows the largest health insurers in the U.S. based on 2008 healthcare-related revenue from health, life and health statutory filings.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Modern Healthcare;6/26/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p9
A graph is presented that shows the share of the funds released by Medicaid and Medicare programs for mental health in the U.S. in 1991 and in 2001.
- Online Searches for Health Info. // Renal & Urology News;Sep2011, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p9
A graph is presented which depicts the breakdown by type of health coverage in the U.S. including private, Medicaid and other coverage.
- CHAPTER 78: EMPLOYER-SPONSORED HEALTH INSURANCE. Miller, Richard K.; Washington, Kelli // Healthcare Business Market Research Handbook;2012, p347
A chart is presented that shows the number and percentage of private-sector business establishments that provided health insurance in the U.S. in 2010.
- UNDERSTANDING THE EFFECT OF MEDICAID EXPANSION DECISIONS IN THE SOUTH. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;6/25/2014, Vol. 311 Issue 24, p2471
Several graphs are presented which show the impact of Medicaid expansion in Southern U.S. states, including the rate of population to be uninsured, poverty rates among nonelderly and median Medicaid eligibility limits for adults.