- Features of Orality, Academic Writing and Interaction in Asynchronic Student Discussion Forums. Skogs, Julie // Nordic Journal of English Studies;2014, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p54
This study employs quantitative and qualitative methods to compare the frequency and usage of selected linguistic features with a deictic function in discussion forum messages taken from three undergraduate courses in English. The main aim of the study was to examine how the written asynchronous...
- YESTERDAY TODAY. Burling, Alexis // Storyworks;Oct2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p22
A quiz concerning writing exercise on comparison and contrast, with the films "Beach Story" and "High School Musical" as reference, is presented.
- Write better, easier and faster 3 steps for getting the job done. Wylie, Ann // Public Relations Tactics;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p7
The article offers advice on how to make writing easier, better and faster by following the steps which include prewriting, freewriting and rewriting.
- PARAGRAPH ONE- GRADE 6- JAPAN. // School Libraries in Canada;2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p30
Presents an english composition about Japan for Grade 6 students.
- PARAGRAPH TWO- GRADE 7- MESOPOTAMA. // School Libraries in Canada;2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p31
Presents an english composition about Mesopotamia for Grade 7 students.
- A Ban on Big Bags. // Scholastic Action;3/12/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
The article presents a guide to writing a position paper on whether purses should be allowed in classrooms.
- The Writer's Toolbox. // Scholastic Scope;10/16/2006, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p21
The article presents several suggestions on good writing skills.
- Rekindling Longwood University's Rhetoric and Professional Writing Concentration and Minor, 2007-2010. Welch, Kristen Dayle // Composition Forum;Spring2011, Vol. 23, p5
A description of the course "Challenges of redesigning and reviving Longwood University's Rhetoric and Professional Writing program" in U.S. universities is presented.
- Writing Rescue! // Storyworks;Apr/May2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p7
A quiz on run-on sentences is presented.