INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- WORLD'S 10 LARGEST INSURANCE BROKERS. // Business Insurance;7/18/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p10
A chart is presented that lists the rank of global insurance brokers in 2010 based on revenues.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33101, p8
A table is presented that depicts the southwest invisible supply in several states in the U.S. including Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR APRIL 17, 2009. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33101, p9
A table is presented that depicts the plain and insured yield for April 17, 2009 in several states in the U.S. including Colorado, Utah and Texas.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33546, p8
A chart is presented depicting the invisible supply of underwritings in Massachusetts, New York and Puerto Rico.
- FIVE YEAR RECORD BY CLASSES. // Canadian Underwriter;Jun2011 Supplement, Vol. 78, p53
A chart is presented that reports underwriting statistics for a five year record from 2006 to 2010 on premiums earned and net losses of various sectors in Canada including property, aircraft and legal expenses.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP: UNDERWRITING BY SECURITY TYPE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p20
A chart is presented illustrating the security type of underwriting including mortgage-backed, asset-backed, and close-end funds.
- LARGEST PUBLIC ENTITY RISK & BENEFIT POOLS. // Business Insurance;6/6/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p12
A chart is presented which lists the largest public entity risk and benefit pools in the U.S.
- Insurance and Bonding. // National Construction Estimator;2010, Issue 58, p177
A chart is presented that lists the material and labor costs of insurance and bonding liability insurance, workers compensation coverage, and payment and performance bonds.
- BEST'S REVIEWS STATS & NUMBERS. // Best's Review;Apr2009, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p11
A chart is presented that shows global insurance losses due to catastrophes.
- Annex II: Employment insurance. // From Corporate-Centred Security to Flexicurity in Japan;2008, p47
A chart that lists the employment insurance in Japan is presented.