- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/13/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p38
A chart is presented that provides statistics on the real estate industry which are of interest to investment bankers.
- MARKET REPORTS BY COSTAR. // Crain's New York Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p80
Several charts are presented showing the difference between the amount of space vacated in each submarket and the amount of space filled in the New York City area, including sublease space, from the fourth quarter of 2006 through the third quarter of 2007.
- Untitled. White, Kathy // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/16/93, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p8B
Presents a chart showing the largest real estate agencies in Indianapolis, Indiana based on 1992 residential sales volume. Name of agency; Address; Residential sales volume; Number of listings marketed; Number of listings sold; Percent of listings sold; Total sales transactions; Average sales...
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Multifamily Property Management Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p212
A chart is presented that lists variety of large multifamily property management firm including AIMCO, Gene B. Glick Co. Inc, Van Rooy Properties Inc, Buckingham Management LLC and Flasherty & Collins Properties.
- Real estate trends. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/26/98, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p30T
Presents graphs on trends in the real estate market on Long Island, New York as of November 1997. Non-residential construction; Residential construction; Monthly home sales; Median home selling price; Number of housing units authorized by permits.
- Real estate trends. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/24/96, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p52
Presents graphs on real estate trends in the Long Island, New York area as of June 24, 1996. Dollar value of non-residential construction; Dollar value of residential construction; Monthly home sales; Average home selling; Housing units authorized by permits.
- Real estate trends. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p28
Presents graphs reflecting trends in the real estate business in Long Island, New York covering the period May 1995-96. Includes dollar value of non residential construction projects; Trend in monthly home sales; Average home selling price.
- Center City. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/27/2007 Supplement, Vol. 28, p15A
A chart is presented that ranks the city's total leasable space including 1215 Prytania Building, Lake Oaks Plaza and Advanced Technology Center.
- Million Dollar Deals. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/29/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p48
A chart that lists real estate and construction deals in New Hampshire.