- Glossary. // Annals of Internal Medicine;6/18/2013, Vol. 158 Issue 12, pJC14
A glossary of terms used in therapeutics, definitions relating to data presentation and terms used in diagnosis is presented.
- Glossary. // Annals of Internal Medicine;2/19/2013, Vol. 158 Issue 4, pJC14
The article lists jargon related to therapeutics and diagnosis.
- Glossary. // Evidence Based Medicine;Oct2005, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p161
Presents a list of terms that are used in therapeutics.
- Some Precision Would Be Helpful. Hamilton, Michael // IRB: Ethics & Human Research;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p19
Focuses on the use of subjective terms in describing the occurrence of serious risks in various clinical trials in the U.S. Awareness on the causes of several human diseases; Lack of experience; Level of experimental interventions.
- Guest editorial. Medlicott, Paul // SportEX Dynamics;Jul2013, Issue 37, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including manual therapy and nerves, the Therapy Exposition in October 2013 in Manchester, England, and sports therapy to students in North of England.
- Adjustment vs. Manipulation: Yes, Language Really Matters to the Future of Chiropractic. Good, Christopher // American Chiropractor;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p28
The author discusses the definition of manipulation and adjustment in chiropractic practice. He states that manipulation is the therapeutic procedure for hands-on high velocity, low amplitude (HVLA) thrust procedure. He mentions that adjustment on the other hand, is any chiropractic procedure...
- Glossary. // Evidence Based Mental Health;Feb2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p32
A glossary of terms used in therapeutics, systematic reviews and diagnosis, as well as definitions in relation to data presentation in therapeutics are presented.
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS FOR EVIDENCE-BASED ORTHOPAEDICS. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Nov2004, Vol. 86-A Issue 11, p2576
The article presents a glossary of terms for evidence-based orthopaedics.
- contraindication. Peters, Michael // BMA A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedia;2004, p195
A definition of the term "contraindication" is presented. It refers to factors in a patient's condition that would make it unwise to pursue a certain line of treatment.