EDITOR'S QUIZ: GI SNAPSHOT: Hypoalbuminaemia and gastric mass
- One on One. // Mayo Clinic Women's Health Source;May2008, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p8
The article presents questions and answers related to women's health including on the services offered by walk-in clinics and on how to diagnose heartburn or other serious illness.
- Peptic Ulcer Disease: What You Need to Know. Garber, Boris // Clinician Reviews;Feb2009, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p28
The article presents questions and answers related to peptic ulcer disease (PUD) including the clinical description and definition of PUD, who are at risk for PUD and the appropriate treatment setting for patients with dyspepsia.
- Questions and Answers. // PharmacoEconomics;1998 Supplement 2, Vol. 14, p73
Presents questions and their answers related to diagnosis, treatment and cost of the treatment of diseases. Role of Helicobacter pylori in the pathogenesis of upper gastrointestinal disease (UGI); Studies that are being conducted to clarify the most cost-effective management of dyspepsia;...
- HOW HOT ARE YOU ON DIGESTION? // Pulse;11/16/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 43, p70
The article presents questions and answers related to the digestive system diseases. One person asks about chronic gastrointestinal bleeding and macrocytic anaemia as symptoms of dyspepsia. Another questions about the causes of left upper quadrant pain, and the possibility of feeding problems as...
- Review: prokinetics, histamine H2 receptor antagonists, antimuscarinics, and proton pump inhibitors improve global symptoms in non-ulcer dyspepsia. Moayyedi, P.; Soo, S.; Deeks, I. // Evidence Based Medicine;Jun2007, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p79
The article answers a question on whether antacids, histamine receptor antagonists, proton pump inhibitors (PPI), prokinetics (PROK), mucosal protecting agents and antimuscarinics improve symptoms in patients with non-ulcer dyspepsia. Results suggest that specific drug classes such as PPIs or...
- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/22/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p8
Presents a quiz on social and political issues in the U.S.
- SOUTH AMERICA. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/14/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p8
Presents a quiz about the map of South America.
- Julia street with poydras the parrot. // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p8
Provides answers to some questions related to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- julia street with poydras the parrot. // New Orleans Magazine;May2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents questions and answers about New Orleans, Louisiana.