- ask our experts. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Nov2011, p184
The article presents questions and answers related to health including one on Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease, one on drug treatment for melanoma, and one on whether being depressed can increase the risk for stroke.
- Ulcerative colitis should not shorten life. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/30/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 179, p6
The article presents questions and answers related to health issues including diet in ulcerative colitis and relation of antibiotics with the vaginal yeast infection.
- Test Yourself. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1969, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p533
Presents questions on several topics featured in the November 1969 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology." Hepatic abnormalities with which acute amebic colitis is associated; Ideal drug for therapy of hepatic amebiasis; Characteristic of the myopathy produced by steroid...
- Antworten zu den Fragen zu Probiotika bei gastrointestinalen Erkrankungen aus PRAXIS Nr. 17. // Praxis (16618157);9/19/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 18, p1213
No abstract available.
- Ulcerative colitis. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;Dec1995, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on ulcerative colitis. Disease as a chronic inflammation of the colon lining; Use of colonoscopy in diagnosing the disease; Complications of the disease; Management of disease flare-ups; Use of surgery in the treatment of disease; Potential drugs for the disease.
- Easier ulcer diagnosis. Dunkin, Mary Anne // Arthritis Today;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p18
Presents information on easier ulcer diagnosis. Identification of the cause of the ulcer; How it is detected; Details on the process.
- Oral corticosteroids in ulcerative colitis: no gain without pain. // Gut;Jun2008, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p837
An abstract of the article "Clinical trial: oral prednisolone metasulfobenzoate (Predocol) vs. oral prednisolone for active ulcerative colitis," by J. M. Rhodes, R. Robinson, I. Beales, and colleagues is presented.
- Profile of ulcerative colitis. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;1994, Issue 69, p4
Profiles ulcerative colitis. Affected body parts; Signs and symptoms; Categories most affected; Possible complications; Prescribed medications; Forbidden drugs and foods; Spastic colitis.
- Prednisolone. // Reactions Weekly;5/22/2010, Issue 1302, p38
The article describes the case of a 25-year-old woman who experienced ulcerative colitis while receiving treatment with prednisolone for lacrimal gland inflammation.