- Stock Index. // Electronic Media;04/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p39
Presents statistics of stock prices of mass media companies in the United States for the week of April 19, 1999. Highs and lows; Biggest winners and biggest losers.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;04/10/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 27, p5
Lists share prices of mass media companies in the United States on April 7, 2000. Trading range; Change over previous day; Closing levels of various stock price indexes.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;05/01/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 41, p8
Presents the prices of United States entertainment industry stocks as of April 28, 2000 trading.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;07/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p25
Presents statistics of stock prices of mass media companies in the United States for the week of July 3, 2000. Highest gainers and losers; Percentage of price changes.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;8/1/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 20, p4
Presents a chart depicting the stock prices of media companies in the U.S.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;04/13/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 30, p4
Presents the prices of United States entertainment industry stocks as of April 12, 2000.
- Electronic Media stock index for the week ended Dec. 31. // Electronic Media;01/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p70
Presents charts and graphs tabulating share prices of United States media companies for the week ending December 31, 1998. Week's biggest gainers and losers; Comparison between the closing levels of the EM Index and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Untitled. // Variety;3/14/94, Vol. 354 Issue 6, p65
Presents quotations of Variety/Furman Selz indices as of March 11, 1994 for different sectors of the motion picture and television industry. Comparison with quote from last week; Previous quarter and year-ago figures; January 1, 1994; Entertainment stock quotes from March 7 to 11, 1994;...
- STOX AND BOMBS. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;03/13/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 10, p1
Reports on prices of media stocks in the United States on March 12, 2001. Decline in the Dow Jones Industrial Average; CS First Boston analyst Laura Martin's lowering of her fiscal 2001 earnings estimates for Walt Disney; Wider per-share losses predicted for Viacom in the quarter ending March 2001.