PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- 25 Years of Celebration. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;9/15/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p23
The article offers information on the 25th Annual Kaitz Dinner to be held ay Hilton New York in New York on September 17, 2008.
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from September to November 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications will be held in New York City from September 16 to...
- NAMIC Praises, Prods Cable on Minority Hiring. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the 22nd National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications Conference and the Walter Kaitz Foundation fundraising dinner held in New York on September 14-16, 2008. According to the author, the fundraising dinner collected more than $1.7 million. Both events, the...
- Random Notes:. Maxwell, Paul // CableFAX Daily;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p6
Presents updates on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2006. Presentation of the 2006 Cable Sales Management Conference by Cable Advertising Bureau; Featured speaker at A Celebration of Success fund-raiser dinner for the Business School at CU-Denver; Schedule of the 1st...
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p29
A schedule of events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. compiled as of August 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity will be held in New York Hilton in New York City on September 16-18. The 2007 Fundraising Dinner of the Walter Kaitz...
- Taiwan b'casters go on a shopping spree. Webster, Michael // Variety;11/28/94, Vol. 357 Issue 5, p56
Discusses various aspects concerning the cable television industry in Taiwan. Implications of the government regulations on cable television industry; Impact of the Mip Television Asia on the commercial policy regarding the industry; Economic conditions of the industry.
- CAST '83. // BKSTS Journal;May1983, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p242
The article offers information on the International Cable & Satellite Television Exhibition & Conference to be held at National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England on September 11-14, 1983.
- Cable networks to discuss interactive marketing. CS // Broadcasting & Cable;8/16/93, Vol. 123 Issue 33, p41
Announces the holding of a conference by the cable industry to discuss the value of interactive marketing. Featured speakers; Keynote speaker; Sponsor; Date and place where the conference will be held.
- Diller added to Casbaa. Frater, Patrick // Daily Variety;8/5/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 22, p6
The article offers information on the Cable and Satellite Broadcasting Association of Asia convention and trade show to be held in Hong Kong, China from October 28-30, 2008.