- Now Playing. Gleiberman, Owen; Schwarzbaum, Lisa // Entertainment Weekly;
Reviews several motion pictures, including "A Lot Like Love" and "The Amityville Horror."
- HOT SET. // Boxoffice;Mar2004, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p5
The article presents a brief summary of films, as well as its cast and directors, to be released in U.S. theaters in 2004. These include "The Producers," starring Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane, "The Libertine," starring Johnny Depp and "A Lot Like Love," directed by Nigel Cole and starring...
- LUCKY NUMBERS. Labrecque, Jeff // Entertainment Weekly;12/10/2004, Issue 796, p21
Provides a ranking of motion pictures based on nominations received by its lead stars including "Meet the Fockers."
- THE 'WHITE' STUFF. // Entertainment Weekly;1/21/2005, Issue 802, p69
Lists the top motion pictures released in the U.S. as of January 2005, including "Meet the Fockers."
- First-Run VOD. // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p56
Presents several charts on the first-run and continuing movies in the video-on-demand window from the major film studios that supply product to cable operators in the U.S. Box-office gross of "Constantine"; Release date of "Meet the Fockers"; Studio that released "The Pacifier."
- Ice Cube. Harris, Isoul H. // People;5/23/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p32
This article presents a brief interview with actor Ice Cube who stars in the motion picture "XXX: State of the Union." Fear he experienced performing stunts for the film.
- A LOT LIKE LOVE. Gleiberman, Owen // Entertainment Weekly;
Reviews the motion picture "A Lot Like Love," starring Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet.
- IN THE PIPELINE. MacDonald, Christina // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/19/2005, Vol. 388 Issue 39, pS30
The article presents a list of some forthcoming motion picture releases of Hollywood film industry. It contains the name of the film, releasing date, concerned actor, director, music director etc. Some of the films included in the list are: "A Lot Like Love," which was released on April 22,...
- Kutcher, Peet sweet on 'Love'. Gardner, Chris // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/27/2004, Vol. 382 Issue 16, p1
Actress Amanda Peet, who stars opposite actors Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton onscreen in the film "Something's Gotta Give," has been cast opposite actor Ashton Kutcher in the film "A Lot Like Love." The story of the film revolves around a guy and a girl who manage to resist their mutual...