INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/3/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p46
Presents statistical data about investment banking in the technology sector in the United States. Bookrunners; Mergers and acquisition advisors; Global equity and debt deals; Syndicated loans.
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/19/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 25, p32
Presents financial figures relating to the technology industry as of June 9, 2000. Technology underwriting volume; Volume by product; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals as of June 15, 2000; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/02/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p22
Presents global technological investments as of October 2000. Volume of technology underwriting; List of global merger and acquisition deals; Details of equity and debt deals; Account of underwriting fees.
- Technology. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/30/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 42, p22
Presents data on the financial performance of the technology sector in the United States as of October 6, 2000. Share values; Underwriting volume; Industry mergers; New issues managers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p52
Presents several charts depicting the global high technology as of July 2002. List of top issues bookrunners; Account on several equity deals; Details of merger and acquisition agreements.
- High-tech acquisitions, firm specific characteristics and the role of investment bank advisors. Benou, Georgina; Madura, Jeff // Journal of High Technology Management Research;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p101
Abstract: The valuation effects of US acquirers of high-tech targets are dependent on factors specific to the acquirers or targets. Specifically, acquisitions of public high-tech targets yield negative valuation effects on average, while acquisitions of private high-tech targets yield favorable...
- Powerhouse tech stocks may have more room to run. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/22/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p35
Reports on the stock market of companies related to the technology industry in the U.S. Kinds of breakouts in the technology sector; Performances of business enterprises; Consolidation and merger of some businesses.
- The State Soaks Up M&A Money. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;1/9/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p15
The article talks about the decision of companies in New Jersey to engage in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals. A lot of technology companies can use their own stock as currency in a merger. According to Lawrence Chodor, the partner-in-charge of M&A services of Wiss & Co., most of the mergers...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p50
Charts the financial performance of the technology industry as of January 22, 2004. Global underwriting volume; Global equity deals; Global target merger and acquisition advisers; U.S. syndicated loans.