- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;4/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p12
The article comments on the market performance of the Puerto Rico stocks. The week ending April 15, 2005 was not a good week for Puerto Rico bank stocks. The Puerto Rico Stock Index plummeted to 13,155.18 from 13,949.490--a drop of 749.31 points, or 5.1% of its value. In the prior week, the...
- THIRD-QUARTER STOCK PERFORMANCE. // Resource Recycling;Nov2005, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p7
The article presents a discussion on the stock performance in the third quarter of 2005. Despite many odds, the market ended an erratic third quarter on solid ground as each of the major indexes finished the period with steady gains, producing their best quarterly finish for 2005. The markets...
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p30
Presents tables showing the performance of stocks of companies based in Indiana for the period May 12-18, 2005.
- RANK CHANGES. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/28/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p6
This article informs about rank changes and market updates on the Market Commentary Hotline.
- PUBLICLY TRADED 'SUBPRIME' RELATED FIRMS. // National Mortgage News;09/04/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p37
Presents statistics on the stock prices of 'subprime' mortgage companies in the United States. Stock price index; Figures on 52 week lows and highs; Prices as of August 31, 2000; Price-earnings ratios.
- FTSE 100 OPEN: Weir drops on reports of price target cut. // Fundweb;3/5/2012, p23
The article reports that following Citigroup's reduction of its price target for Engineer Weir Group, the company was the biggest faller in early trading. It is stated that the company's share price dropped by 3.1% to 1,972p. It is mentioned that Oil and gas services company Petrofac rose 1.7%...
- Showbiz 50. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/7/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 50, p23
Two charts depicting the U.S. entertainment industry's stock index including the advancers and decliners for companies, their closing price and change for the last trading day for September 6, 2007, are presented.
- Slovenia: BMI Bearish The SBI-20. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/26/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p18
The article reports on the weak performance of the Slovenian SBI-20 equity index. The index is expected to further decline toward 10,000 in the short term. The price-earnings ratio for Krka, Petrol and Telekom Solvenije are at 26.84, 35.8 and 21.20, respectively. Compared to the Hungarian BUX...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Tuesday, August 3, 2004. // Daily Variety;8/4/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 22, p5
Presents charts showing the market performance of show business stocks on August 3, 2004 in the United States. Stock prices; Stock market indexes; Dividends; Price earnings ratio.