- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;4/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p12
The article comments on the market performance of the Puerto Rico stocks. The week ending April 15, 2005 was not a good week for Puerto Rico bank stocks. The Puerto Rico Stock Index plummeted to 13,155.18 from 13,949.490--a drop of 749.31 points, or 5.1% of its value. In the prior week, the...
- THIRD-QUARTER STOCK PERFORMANCE. // Resource Recycling;Nov2005, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p7
The article presents a discussion on the stock performance in the third quarter of 2005. Despite many odds, the market ended an erratic third quarter on solid ground as each of the major indexes finished the period with steady gains, producing their best quarterly finish for 2005. The markets...
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p30
Presents tables showing the performance of stocks of companies based in Indiana for the period May 12-18, 2005.
- Showbiz 50. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/7/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 50, p23
Two charts depicting the U.S. entertainment industry's stock index including the advancers and decliners for companies, their closing price and change for the last trading day for September 6, 2007, are presented.
- Slovenia: BMI Bearish The SBI-20. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/26/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p18
The article reports on the weak performance of the Slovenian SBI-20 equity index. The index is expected to further decline toward 10,000 in the short term. The price-earnings ratio for Krka, Petrol and Telekom Solvenije are at 26.84, 35.8 and 21.20, respectively. Compared to the Hungarian BUX...
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;7/23/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 14, p6
Presents the list of stocks and their corresponding performance as of the close of trading at the stock market July 22, 2004. Stock name; Code; Price earning; Stock value at last trading; Changes; Year-end-to date percentage changes; Stock market indexes; 52 week high and lows.
- Chile: Reversal Time For The IPSA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/18/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p11
The article presents an outlook for the performance of the Chilean IPSA equity index for 2009. Chile is forecasted to outperform other Latin American countries in the short term market. The price-to-earnings ratio for Chilean stocks is expected to remain at peak levels. Since the IPSA equity...
- Reeling from Black Monday. // Advertising Age;10/25/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 44, p101
This article recalls a decline in the worldwide stock market which occurred on October 19, 1987. The drop of 508-points, then a record, also derailed foreign business plans, such as British agency acquisition strategies. For instance, the share price of Saatchi & Saatchi by October 22 dropped 30...
- STILL AT A PREMIUM. Anderson, Belinda // Finweek;12/11/2008, p40
The article reports that share price of media giant Nasper Ltd. has fallen over the past few months in South Africa. It states that between September and early October 2008, its price dropped from R200 to below R140 per share. However, it states that Nasper staged a recovery to R160, 50 in the...