The IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/22/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p16
This section presents information on several initial public offerings in the U.S., including information on location, number of shares, offer price and current treat, as of August 22, 2005.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/22/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p18
This section presents information on the performance of recent initial public offerings in the U.S., including a graph showing performance of Baidu.com Inc. and Odimo Inc., as of August 22, 2005.
- Out of Stock. Pellet, Jennifer // Entrepreneur;Mar2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p65
Considers the idea of going private after an unsuccessful public offering. Examples of companies that have gone from public to private; Conditions that should be met before considering to go private; Reminders regarding the buyout process.
- Depositary Receipts Set Record For IPOs. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Feb2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p60
The article reports on the implication of initial public offerings as depositary receipts in the U.S. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) took several actions including the revised rule on foreign issuer to non issuers. The SEC voted to propose again the amendments regarding to foreign...
- Box IPO Sets Stage For More. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/26/2015, pA01
2 Stock in the provider of data storage and file-sharing services soared 66% on its IPO debut after pricing at 14, above expectations.
- Political Uncertainty and the Market for IPOs. Kesten, Jay B.; Mungan, Murat C. // Journal of Corporation Law;Winter2016, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p431
The article discusses how the political uncertainty affects financial market. Topics discussed include unprecedented downgrade of U.S. Treasury debt in 2011 due to the uncertainty; market for initial public offering (IPO) under conditions of political uncertainty; IPOs conducted during periods...
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p67
Presents information on the aftermarket performance of stocks offered in the United States, during the first two months of 1999. Issuers; Offer prices; Price on February 24, 1999; Book managers.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p34
Analyses the performance of initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies for the past 360 days as of August 2003. Average file price; Offer price per share.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;8/14/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 158, p6
The article announces that Illumina Inc. has completed its public offering of 4.025 million shares priced at $87.50 per share. The offering includes full exercise of the over-allotment option by Goldman, Sachs & Co. The company, based in San Diego, California, develops tools for the large-scale...