TRAILER/BODY BUILDERS BUYER'S GUIDE 2005
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p43
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry for 2015 is presented which includes the American Truck Dealers Convention & Expo in San Francisco, California, the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, and the National Truck Equipment Association's The Work Truck Show in...
- Trailer production up sharply in 2003. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p22
Cites the results of a survey conducted by the staff of "Trailer/Body Builders" magazine in 2003 on trailer production in the U.S. Increase in the production of truck trailers by trailer manufacturers; Unit production for 2002 and 2003 by 30 largest trailer companies; Methodology used in the...
- New equipment for manufacturers. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p22
The article offers brief information on several equipment for truck body and trailer manufacturing that were exhibited at the FABTECH 2014 held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta including ESAB Cutting Systems' SGX automated cutting machine, Lincoln Electric Co.'s RoboTank robotic...
- East's new emphasis on parts. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p20
The article offers information about East Manufacturing Corp., the Randolph, Ohio,-based company that manufactures and supplies trailers and trucks. It highlights the strategic move of the firm to increase its emphasis on selling parts on both to customers in its local market and nationally...
- Net orders for trailers climb 28% in January. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the increase in net orders for trailers in the U.S. in January 2014.
- Aluminum Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p42
Describes the Road Star Aluminum Platform Trailer from R/S Truck Body Co. Inc. Key features of the trailer; Benefits offered.
- How long will it take? Crain, Keith // Automotive News;8/28/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5620, p12
Opinion. Presents an evaluation of the motor vehicle industry in the United States. Share of the truck market; Products offered by the non-truck segment.
- Truck Boom a Bust for Michigan. Martin, Norman // Automotive Industries;Aug99, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the light-truck production capacity in Michigan. Number of major vehicle assembly plants in North America.
- '98 an exciting prelude to '99. Kelly, Ken // Roads & Bridges;Dec98, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the performance of the truck industry in 1998. Growth of truck sales and demand for trucking service; Details on several truck manufacturers and truck component suppliers; Information on some truck shows.