- Diagnosing the Financial Security of a Region. NIKULINA, Natalya L.; SINENKO, Anastasiya I. // Upravlenec;2013, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p54
In the article the concept of financial security of a region is investigated. Authors' definition of this term is presented. The authors have developed methodical tools to diagnose financial security of a region, based on an indicative method and including budgetary, social, financial and...
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p105
This section presents a list of questions related to financial planning.
- money matters. Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;5/2/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p23
Offers tips on making financial plans and investments. Forms of risk; Need to evaluate and set goals; Importance of diversification of portfolio.
- Super switching: the need for intimacy. Resnik, Paul // Money Management;3/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the effects of regulatory requirements on financial planners in Australia. Due to regulatory requirements, financial planners are developing a more client-centric advice service especially in relation to retirement planning. In the future, all retirement planning will...
- Creating The'Ideal' Financial Planning Practice. Moseley-Williams, Dennis // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/21/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 24, p14
Focuses on the creation of the ideal financial planning practice in the U.S. Steps to generate referrals; Permission marketing.
- ANSWERING FINANCIAL OUESTIQNS. // Practical Accountant;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the launch of Financial Planning Association's "Question of the Week"feature in its electronic mail hotline in the U.S. It will feature one consumer question and the corresponding financial planner's response each week. The feature's purpose is to educate, provide general...
- The Catch-22 of Retirement. Stein, Michael K. // Journal of Financial Planning;May99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p28
This article comments on the arguments of some financial planners and academicians regarding the retirement capital in the U.S. Millions of U.S. citizens have worked and saved for years to accumulate the capital they need for retirement. The rising tide of stock and real estate markets has...
- Web Directory. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p14
This section presents a list of Web sites about financial planning.
- Expanding the Body of Knowledge. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
This section focuses on the mission of the 'Journal of Financial Planning,' which is to expand the body of knowledge of the financial planning profession. To conceptualize--knowledge, acquaintance with facts, range of information, awareness or understanding, is essential to excellence in work,...