TECHNOLOGY AND TRADE SERVICE COMPANIES
- RAINMAKER HONOREES. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p8A
Profiles the 2005 winners of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Rainmaker Awards in the U.S. Career background of Suzanne Keenan; Contributions of Arthur OrduÃ±a to the association; Role of Tom Southwick in the On Demand Consortium publicity campaign of CTAM.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE MARKS AWARDS CHAIRMAN. Schiffman, Steven // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p12A
Presents a message regarding the 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing's 22nd Annual Mark Awards in the U.S. Importance of the award; Job performed by the association in line with the selection of winners; Number of gold and silver Mark Award winners.
- DISTRIBUTORS. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p16A
Presents information on the winners of the 22nd Annual Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Mark Awards in the distributors category.
- NETWORKS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p23A
Presents information on the winners of the 22nd Annual Mark Awards from the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Awards for 2005 in the distributors/networks and content providers category.
- CableCARDs:. // CableFAX Daily;6/27/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 124, p1
Reports on the deployment of approximately 170,000 CableCARDS by the top media service organizations in the U.S. with the top six operators accounting for 150,000 deployments.
- CTAM Team on Message About Cable. Hall, Lee // Television Week;10/24/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 43, pS4
This article discusses the efforts of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to keep the U.S. cable television industry on track as of October 2005. According to CTAM president and CEO Char Beales, before she joined the CTAM, the group was faced with a multitude of...
- WHY IS THE LOGO ON MY PHONE BILL FADING? Kuhfuss, Tim // Network World;05/22/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p65
Identifies factors working against companies offering telecommunications, cable television and network services. Impact of voice-over-IP on information technology; User access to lower levels of the Open Systems Interconnection stack; Vendors' tendency to overprotect their service offerings.
- CTAM honors marketing programs. // Electronic Media;04/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p12
Focuses on United States-based Cable Television Association of Marketers' plan to include two marketing campaigns in its 1999 class of Hall of Fame inductees.
- In search of incremental revenue. Williams, Andy // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on the struggles of telecommunication companies in Great Britain. Increase in the demand for cable television; Stiffness of the competition in the telecommunications market; Comparison on the business performance between telecommunication companies and cable companies. INSET: SME focus..