INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/20/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 36, p56
Presents charts depicting telecommunications in relation to investment banking in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004.
- The Pricing on New Convertible Bond Issues. Marr, M. Wayne; Thompson, G. Rodney // Financial Management (1972);Summer84, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p31
This article presents study which specifies and tests an empirical model that describes the contracting function between an issuing firm and an investment banker in the distribution of new securities. Many theoretical and empirical studies have focused on investment banking. While several recent...
- Goldman Investment Revenue Leader. // American Banker;2/27/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 39, p24
Focuses on financial data from top investment banks during 2000. Revenue Goldman Sachs enjoyed; The fast growth that Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. saw during the year; How acquisitions affected Credit Suisse and USB AG.
- Investment Bank Profit Malaise Seen. // American Banker;3/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 53, p19
Reports on the falling profits that investment banks are experiencing as of March 2001. How falling stock prices has hurt their business; Expected declines in profits; How falling profits have affected several banks.
- A Comparison of Financial Performance in Investment Banking Sector in Pakistan. Raza, Ali; Farhan, Muhammad; Akram, Muhammad // International Journal of Business & Social Science;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p72
Investment banks are the major contributors in economic development of a country. They have wide impact on capital and credit markets of a country. This study presents comparison of financial performance for the period 2006-2009 by using financial ratios and measures of investment banks working...
- Fort Worth/Dallas investment banking firms. // Business Press;07/02/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p20B
Lists investment banking firms in Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas. Includes Amerimark Capital Corp.; C.V. Lemmon & Co. Inc.; Capital Alliance Corp.; The CapSource Fund; FDI Financial Corp.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/20/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 36, p42
Presents charts depicting figures related the performance of Farmers Insurance Groups in investment banking in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004.
- ING to City firms: don't worry about conflicts. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p1
Reports that Adrian Marsh, head of legal for ING Group, has moved to allay law firm fears about accepting instructions against major banks in Great Britain. Comments of Marsh on the issue; Investigation on ING's terms of engagement.
- Capital adequacy directive--investment banks concerned. // Accountancy;Dec1994, Vol. 114 Issue 1216, p102
The article reports on Great Britain-based investment banks' concerns about the implementation of the European Union Capital Adequacy Directive which is due to come to operation at the beginning of 1996. The directive insists on the banking book being considered separately from the trading book....