INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p15
Presents statistics reflecting merger and acquisition (M&A) activities involving investment banking as of May 3, 2004. Monthly global target volume by selected industry; European target volume of selected industry; U.S. target volume by selected industry.
- Nonbank acquisitions seen as good strategy for building profits and spreading risks. Ratner, Juliana // American Banker;9/15/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 178, p8
Focuses on the consolidation of the banking industry in the United States that has reached its peak as banks try to increase profitability. Acquisition of nonbank business to bolster profits; Benefits for banks entering nonbank businesses; Culture clashes between banks and nonbank operations as...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p17
Reports on merger deals in the investment banking industry as of February 16, 2004. Global target volume by selected industry; European target volume of selected industry; U.S. target volume by selected industry.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p21
Presents a chart depicting global merger and acquisition activities in investment banking as of July 5, 2005.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p30
Charts and a graph are presented to show investment banking data on merger and acquisition deals and debt deals in the United States financing industries as of March 27, 2006.
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS. // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p63
Presents the ranking of deal advisers of global mergers and acquisitions as of August 2004. Americas; Europe; Asia.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: m& A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p21
Presents data on merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in the investment banking sector in the United States, as of February 7, 2005. Energy and power; Financials; Healthcare; Industrials; Media and entertainment.
- Resource Dependence and Cross-border Constraint-absorption. Xia, Jun // Management International Review (MIR);Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p155
â€¢ This study applies resource dependence theory to understand the adoption of cross-border constraint-absorption strategies by firms. I examine how trade dependence drives these strategies in the form of interindustry mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances in...
- RBC/Dain merger is likened to Deutsche/Alex. Brown union. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/02/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p10
Reports the merger similarity of the Royal Bank of Canada acquisition of Dain Rauscher Corp. to that of the Deutsche Bank AG-BT Alex consolidation in the United States. Benefits gained by the Canadian bank from the merger; Increase in the trend of business starting with a retail acquisition;...