- 133-Room Pala Mesa Resort Goes on the Block. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;10/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p1
The article announces that the Pala Mesa Resort in Fallbrook, California is on sale. It features a championship golf course, tennis courts, and a fitness center. It was depicted in a sales brochure that the property is being offered as an unencumbered of brand and management, in which a buyer...
- Sea Containers, Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Sea Containers, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;March 2004, p1
Presents an overview of Sea Containers Ltd., a company which is engaged in four main businesses, namely passenger and vehicle ferry services, rail services, leasing of cargo containers and property development. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2002 and location of...
- Company Overview. // Sea Containers, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;March 2004, p4
Presents an overview of Sea Containers Ltd., a company which is engaged in four main businesses, namely passenger and vehicle ferry services, rail services, leasing of cargo containers and property development. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2002; Location of the company's subsidiaries.
- Boomtime AIM launches: lessons learned the hard way? Hunter, David // Estates Gazette;4/23/2011, Issue 1116, p32
The article discusses why property companies launched and listed on alternative investment markets (AIM) in Great Britain during the 2005-2007 period have had disappointing performances for promoters, investors and managers. It describes how AIM emerging market funds traded at a premium to net...
- Untitled. Meadwell, Stacey // Estates Gazette;5/3/2014, Issue 1368, p12
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including companies in the real-estate market, investment and deals in the West End area of London, England, and London's drop in the international financial centre rankings.
- Traditional Multifamily Sources Picking Up Market Slack. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;2/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p21
The article reports on the financial performance of traditional multifamily lending in the U.S. in 2007. According to the author, the multifamily lending category is picking up. It is stated that several financial institutions are offering additional multifamily loans including CB Richard Ellis...
- Deal Spotlight. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/4/2006, Vol. 221 Issue 15, p15
The article reports on the mortgage investment by the RockBridge Capital LLC. The RockBridge Capital LLC has secured its first mortgage investment. The first mortgage investment costs 10.85 million dollars and the investment was made in order to develop the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Fort...
- TM amplÃa sus inversiones en el Caribe mexicano. // Directivos ConstrucciÃ³n;Jul2010, Issue 235, p8
No abstract available.
- Cross-border deals thrive as European volumes rise 20%. // EuroProperty;2006, p14
The article presents information on the financial performance in the European real estate business with reference to cross-border deals. It is reported that the European property transaction volumes hit a record hike in 2005, representing a 20% increase on the previous year. It is stated that...