- Piper's Talent Grab. // Traders Magazine;Nov2009, Vol. 22 Issue 302, p42
The article presents the executives of Piper Jaffray & Co., a company in the U.S. which hires top equities trading talent over the last 18 years. It notes that the company's electronic businesses are managed by managing director (MD) Charles Galligan while its New York sales trading effort was...
- A.G. Edwards Faces Fines for Shady Fund Sales. Madhur, Smita // Money Management Executive;5/16/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p15
The article reports that the financial services company A.G. Edward Inc. has faced fines for shady fund sales. The company's spokesperson says that the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations has recommended disciplinary action against the company in connection with...
- Justice Department Probes A.G. Edwards for Timing. // Money Management Executive;10/25/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p2
This article reports that Brokerage firm A.G. Edwards Inc. announced that the U.S. Justice Department is looking into possible improper trades at the company. While the firm did not go to indicate whether it has been subpoenaed, it did admit that it could face some regulatory action for "timing...
- GUARANTEED EQUITY BONDS. // Money Marketing;12/20/2007, p34
The article provides information on the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100-linked guaranteed equity bond offered by Lehman Brothers Inc. that allows investors to choose the term and type of return. It has three options, such as a 3-year term with a fixed return of 24%, a 5-year term with...
- A.G. Edwards Stock Latest to Rise On Merger Speculation. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;7/28/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 144, p20
Reports on the performance of the stocks of A.G. Edwards. Speculations on the company's merger with PaineWebber Group Inc.; Share price of A.G. Edwards.
- SunGard-Portware Algo Offering Attracts AG Edwards. Jaworski, Alexa // Securities Industry News;11/21/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the participation of brokerage firm AG Edwards in the Brass turnkey program trading solution of SunGard in the U.S. in 2005. Use of the execution management system from Portware in the program; Benefits of the Brass application service provider solution for AG Edwards; Comments of...
- EA stock scores new price target Gooooooooooal! PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;9/23/2015, p00
The article reports on the stock price target hike received by video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc. from investment banking firm Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Stratasys. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/10/2014, pA02
The article reports on the increase of shares of investment banks Piper Jaffray & Co. and RBC Capital Markets Corp. in 2014.
- NASD Decisions on Rule G-37 Exempt One Firm, Refuse Another. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31394, p1
Reports on the refusal of the National Association of Securities Dealers to exempt A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. from MSRB Rule G-37 in Washington. Condition prohibiting a municipal dealer from doing business with an issuer; Consequence for violating the internal procedures for complying with the...