- AMPAC finalizing Aerojet deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/7/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the acquisition of American Pacific Corp. by Aerojet Fine Chemicals. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the agreement for both companies; Operations of two companies.
- AMPAC plans to acquire Aerojet Fine Chemicals. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;7/18/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 2, p6
Reports that American Pacific Corp. will acquire Aerojet Fine Chemicals company. Value of the transaction; Schedule on the completion of the transaction; Benefits of the companies from the deal.
- Smaller fish enter the pond. Zwirn, Ed; Boswell, Clay // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 33, p25
The article explains how American Pacific Corp. (Ampac) financed the acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals Co. Initially, Ampac had concerns over the financing of its planned acquisition. However, the company got underwriting from a number of banks, in the process saving some 300 to 400 basis...
- Aerojet Buy Fits AmPac's Strategy. Smith, Ryan W. // Chemical Week;8/10/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 26, p29
Reports on an agreement entered into by American Pacific (AmPac) to purchase pharmaceutical intermediates firm Aerojet Fine Chemicals, which fits well within its core strategy in reactive and energetic chemicals. Difference in end-customers of the two companies, according to Seth Van Voorhees,...
- PacifiCare in Deal For Group Business. // American Banker;12/1/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 229, p13
Reports that PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. in Cypress California will buy Newport Beach, the health insurance business of Pacific Life Insurance company. Business which is medical, dental and life coverage for small and large-group employers; Financial details which have not been released.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;7/20/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 24, p12
Reports on the agreement of American Pacific to acquire Aerojet Fine Chemicals in 2005. Significance of the acquisition; Terms of the deal; Plan of Lanxess to upgrade its computer process control system in Ohio.
- Ampac Completes Acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;12/14/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 42, p24
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals (AFC) from GenCorp by American Pacific Corp. (Ampac). Ampac has established its new division Ampac Fine Chemicals (AFC) which is comprised mainly of the former Aerojet Fine Chemicals business. Aslam Malik was...
- Ampac ends year of transformation. Boswell, Clay; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/8/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 1, p7
The article reports that American Pacific, manufacturer of specialty and fine chemicals and aerospace equipment, closed the books on a year of transformation with a modest loss. The company's revenues in 2006 increased 109% to $141.9 million reflecting the acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals....
- Ampac on fiscal Q2. Mirasol, Feliza // Chemical Market Reporter;5/22/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 20, p23
The article reports on the financial performance of American Pacific Corp. (Ampac) in the second quarter of 2006. There was a 137 percent increase in revenues. An operating loss was posted due to the company's acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals in November 2005. Pharmaceutical ingredients are...