- Colgate unloads laundry brands. De Guzman, Doris // Chemical Market Reporter;7/18/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 2, p36
Report on the continuation of Colgate-Palmolive Co.'s detergent business divestments with the sale of several laundry detergent brands to Phoenix Brands LLC in the U.S. License of the Ajax brand for laundry detergents; Marketing strategy of Colgate-Palmolive to increase the sale of detergent...
- Industry Comment: Colgate-Palmolive: a clean break from Southeast Asian detergents. // MarketWatch: Personal Care;Feb2006, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the decision of Colgate-Palmolive to sell its detergent business in Southeast Asia to Procter and Gamble. Colgate has also sold its laundry detergent brands in North America to Phoenix Brands LLC and its Western European brands to Procter and Gamble. The decision of...
- Disappearing dishwasher detergent. // Consumer Reports;Jan1997, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p9
Reports that the Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Lemon powder dishwasher detergent, which was voted a `Consumer Reports' best buy in October 1995, has, as of 1997, been discontinued as a product. Recommendations to replace the product.
- Stuart Elliott in America. // Campaign;2/21/2003, Issue 8, p19
Focuses on business developments of detergent manufacturer Colgate-Palmolive Co. Plans of the company to sell its laundry detergent brand; Various brands of the company; Detergents which the company sells in the U.S.
- Colgate's Ultra on the wash line. Riddle, Judith Springer // Brandweek;9/6/93, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p6
Reports on Colgate-Palmolive's national distribution of Ultra liquid detergents under the Fab, Ajax and Dynamo brands. Competition with Unilever and Procter & Gamble; Analysts' view of the move as an effort to remain in the detergent business; Success of Colgate's detergent business outside the...
- `Mommies' replace Madge for Palmolive. Horton, Cleveland // Advertising Age;4/4/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p50
Reports on the replacement of Madge the Manicurist in Colgate-Palmolive's advertisement, by Caryl Kristensen and Marilyn Kentz, stars of the television program, `The Mommies.' Women's tribute to the character portrayed by Jan Miner; Background on Palmolive's character.
- Colgate intro builds on dish drive. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;3/17/97, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p4
Reports that Colgate-Palmolive will spend more than $17 million in advertising and promotion into the launch of Ultra Palmolive for Pots and Pans, a liquid dish detergent. Release of print and television advertisements on March 31, 1997; Price of product.
- International view of Colgate-Palmolive package design. // Packaging Digest;Mar94, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p68
Focuses on Colgate-Palmolive's package design for its laundry care products. Colgate's coordination with LAM Design Associates for its global redesign program; Enhancement on Colgate's ABC brand laundry detergent; New emphasis on Dinamo fabric detergent of Italy.
- Colgate concentrates $15M ad push. Lawrence, Jennifer // Advertising Age;11/15/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p12
This article reports on the plan of Colgate-Palmolive Co. to boost its laundry detergent brands in the U.S. in 1994. Colgate says it will put $15 million behind one of those brands. Given the recent lack of substantial advertising spending for any detergent, it is not surprising observers are...