IPOs IN THE U.S
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p14
The article presents statistical information regarding recent initial public offerings in the U.S. investment sector. Some of the companies included are: Accentia Biopharmaceuticals Inc., Reddy Ice Holdings, Builders FirstSource Inc., Jet Investors Trust, etc.
- Interim Data Hint at Survival Boost with Cancer Vaccine. Turner, Tiffany // BioWorld Today;6/12/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 114, p1
The article reports on the 24 percent increase of the share price of Accentia Biopharmaceuticals on June 11, 2008. The increase was caused by news that its majority-owned subsidiary Biovest International Inc. reported positive interim results from a blinded, pivotal Phase III trial of its...
- Initial Public Offerings in 2005. // njbiz;2006/2007 Book of Lists, Vol. 19, p100
Presents a list of initial public offerings of New Jersey-based companies in 2005, ranked by the amount raised in the offering. Rockwood Holdings; Maidenform Brands; Adams Respiratory Therapeutics.
- Netco IGN goes public with $200 mil offering. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;7/15/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 9, p23
The article reports that online media company IGN Entertainment is going public and is filing for an initial public offer of up to $200 million. IGN is giving the public markets a second try. The company revealed in its filing that it lost money for the past several years, including $18.9...
- WHEN THE TOPLINE SHIFTS. Robertson, Sandy // Siliconindia;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p58
Focuses on the initial public offering market in the United States. Role of the market as a filter; Preference of companies to stay private; Significance of stock prices. INSET: Sandy Robertson..
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p35
Presents statistics of aftermarket stock prices of initial public offerings or the week of October 12, 1998. Issuers' names; Offer prices; Rankings of market performance.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/04/99, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p29
Presents statistics of the stock prices of initial public offerings in the United States for January 4, 1999. Includes changes in offer price; Best and worst performers; Issuers include uBID, Incam AG, Artificial Life and Carnival Corp.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p50
Reveals the stock price performance of companies which had gone public in the United States 60 days prior to March 30, 1999. Best- and worst-performing stocks; Graphs tracking the share price of VerticalNet Inc. and VIALOG Corp.; Investment banks which acted as book managers during the offering.
- IPO Underpricing in Regulated Industries. Cagle, Julie; Porter, Gary E. // Journal of Economics & Finance;1996 Supplement, Vol. 20, p27
Compares initial public offering pricing across regulated industry groups. Differences between the regulator, capital standards and competition hypotheses in relation to IPO prices; Less underpricing of financial institution IPO than IPO of other firms; Consistency of the evidence with the...