Underwriting By Security Type
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p49
Presents underwriting information provided by Thomson Financial Inc. on the basis of security types as of December 31, 2002. Data on average size of deals; Disclosure of fees charged by underwriters.
- While US Deals Pile UP, Europe's Wane. // High Yield Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p2
Reports the deal priced of several companies in the United States. Price offering of B&G Foods; Capital structure of Entercom Radio LLC; Company operation of Jeffries & Co.
- Let the Buyer Beware In Acquiring a Divested Business. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2001, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p15
Focuses on the problems in acquiring a divested business in the United States. Presentation of the legal controversies concerning deals; Accusations of the buyers; Provision of misleading information and projected financial results by the seller.
- FDC-FNIS Deal Is Dead, Both Say. // National Mortgage News;9/9/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p24
Reports the termination of a deal on the proposed acquisition of Colorado-based Factual Data Corp. from California-based Fidelity National Information Solutions.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: U.S. M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 34, p18
Presents the U.S. target volume by selected industry as of September 2002. Lists of target names for public deals; Estimation on the rank value in million dollars; Approximations on the deals for the time period Januaryâ€“September 2001.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 34, p21
Presents a graphical depiction of the 2002 global target announced M&Amp;M volume in the U.S. as of September 2002. Estimation on the deals for the time period Januaryâ€“December 2001; Lists of acquiring nations; Details on non U.S. target M&A adviser ranking.
- Media giants cautious but keep eyes on deal-making. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;04/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p6
Focuses on the acquisition investment deals of media companies in the United States. Strategic plans of the companies in terms of acquisition and merger with struggling firms; Growth of companies in the second quarter of 2001; Alliance of Vivendi Universal with Yahoo!
- Wrap Up Completed U.S. Mid-Market Deals from January 1 to March 31, 2014. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/7/2014, p11
The article reports on the middle-market deals of companies in the U.S. which were completed in the first quarter of 2014 from January 1 to March 31.
- Deals Roundup. // njbiz;2/18/2013, p24
A list of the business deals across New Jersey as of February 2013 is presented.