- focus on... cooking sauces. Wood, Naomi // Grocer;2/9/2013, p56
Charts are presented that show market shares of cooking sauces and retailers that sell these sauces, which include Asda, Morrisons and Tesco.
- Comic Commission won't spare Morrisons a mauling. Pitcher, George // Marketing Week;10/2/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p29
Reports on the takeover battle for grocery store-supermarket Safeway by Wm Morrison in London, England. Issues surrounding the takeover move; Factors affecting the ruling of the Competition Commission; Concerns over the competitive techniques deployed by retailers.
- Trouble with takeovers. Quilter, James // In-Store;Aug2004, p9
Presents information on how acquisitions of retail corporations can affect both the bidder and the target. Consolidation of Morrison Co. and Safeway Inc.; Effect of mergers and consolidations on suppliers; Problem with staff retention. INSET: What makes a good takeover target?.
- Product Categories. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Mar2005, Vol. 79 Issue 3, pCMM12
The article presents information on various products and associations related to the packaging and printing industry. Some of the companies into adhesive application and gluing equipments are Fluidic Systems, Gluing Machinery & Systems, Graymills Corp., Liquid Control Corp. and Nordson Corp....
- WM Morrison: completing Safeway merger. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;April 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p53
Reports on the intention of retail firm Morrisons to merge with the Safeway Inc. in Great Britain. Development in the ongoing rationalization of the food and drinks; Sales performance of the company; Identification of the company's business plans.
- Company Spotlight: Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;April 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p59
Reports on the success of retailer Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC in completing its acquisition of Safeway Inc. in Great Britain. Terms of the agreement; Introduction of the shopping style; Purchase value.
- Suppliers toast the Morrison marriage. // Food Manufacture;Mar2004, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the takeover of Safeway by Morrison in Great Britain. Vote of Safeway shareholders in favor of the takeover; Creation of the fourth largest British supermarket chain; Number of stores following the takeover.
- SAFEWAY CULTURE SHOCK. Mills, Lauren // In-Store;Jan2004, p17
Comments on the decision of WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC to purchase Safeway Inc. Value of the deal; Strategies to merge the companies' retail interests.
- Printers say Morrisons deal is the best option. Grant, Alex // Printing World;10/9/2003, Vol. 284 Issue 2, p16
Reports on issues associated with the likely takeover of supermarket chain Safeway Stores Inc. by William Morrison Supermarkets PLC in Great Britain. Assertion that the deal may do nothing to ease the pricing pressure exerted by supermarkets; Comments from Robert Davison, managing director of...