- TRAFFIC PATTERNS. // Retail Traffic;Jul2008, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p6
Several graphs and charts are presented which shows the drop in commercial real estate transactions based on the U.S., Asia and Europe's volume of sales on a quarterly basis, comparison of in-line rental rate in New York and the scorecard of retail real estate investment trusts.
- TRAFFIC PATTERNS. // Retail Traffic;Mar2008, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p6
Several charts depicting statistics in the retail industry in the U.S. including shopping center vacancies, Standard & Poor's Corp.'s commercial real estate indices from 2002-2007 and real estate investment trust (REIT) scorecard are presented.
- Real estate investment trusts. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p31
A chart that lists the real estate investment trusts in Central Pennsylvania is presented, which include Liberty Property Trust, Cedar Realty Trust Inc., and First Industrial Realty Trust Inc.
- DATAPOITS. // National Real Estate Investor;Aug2010, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p2
Several charts are presented that show real estate trends in the U.S. from July 2009 to July 2010 including industrial real estate investment trust (REIT) returns NoseDive, commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS) loan delinquencies and tale of two office markets.
- THE REIT Race to Liquidity. Rand, Ellen // Development (08886067);Spring2010, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p24
The article discusses the move of commercial real estate companies to go public in order to raise money for additional liquidity. The trend started in 2009 with some Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) organized to invest in debt. After responding positively to the offerings, the market is now...
- TRAFFIC PATTERNS. // National Real Estate Investor;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p53
Several charts are presented related to the conditions of commercial real estate industry in the U.S. in 2011 including the real estate investment trust (REIT) stock prices, regional mall vacancies and the status of vacancies, asking rents and effective rents.
- Valuable Property. Isrtaelsen, Craig // Financial Planning;June2012, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p123
The article offers information on performance of real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the U.S. It mentions charts on the 42-year historical performance of equities, bonds, and REITs, which was represented by three-month Treasury bills and measured by the annual returns of the National...
- PROMOTING EQUITY FOR REIT INVESTORS. Siemann, Carson // Seton Hall Legislative Journal;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p271
The article examine the laws in the U.S. concerning the Real estate investment trusts (REIT). Topics discussed include need of making basis limitations to REIT investors similar to that of investors in limited liability partnerships or limited liability corporations; tax structure of a REIT; and...
- Indianapolis Industrial Market Real Estate Statistics. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/23/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p26
Two charts are presented related to the real estate market in Indianapolis, Indiana as of the second quarter of 2012, the industrial market real estate statistics and the multi-tenant office vacancy statistics.