- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p3
A chart is presented that lists the stock prices of several New York City companies that went public in 2007.
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p18
Several charts are presented listing the initial public offerings (IPOs) available in the U.S., including the price and share offerings of Wuxi PharmaTech (WX), ImaRx Therapeutics (IMRX), and Perfect World (PWRD).
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p19
Several charts are presented showing the measures and average prices of the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPOs) available in the U.S., including the share offerings of Lululemon Athletica Inc., ImaRx Therapeutics Inc., and Voltaire Ltd.
- A REVIEW OF THE MOST RECENT 100 INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p33
A chart is presented that lists the most recent 100 initial public offerings offered from October 10, 2007 to August 7, 2008 in the U.S., along with information on average price for the week ended September 15, 2008.
- TW Cable IP0: Will It Float? Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/23/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 42, p3
The article examines the initial public stock offering made by Time Warner Cable in October 2006. The disappointing performance of most cable stocks from 2003 to that point is described, as is the resulting decision by some firms to go private. The large scale of the offering is cited. It's...
- TW shares surge to 4-year high. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/12/2006, Vol. 397 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the increase in share values of Time Warner Inc. (TW), which broke the $21 mark on December 11, 2006. TW shares rose to a four-year high. Katherine Styponias, an analyst from Prudential Equity Group commented that though investors are expecting an initial public offering...
- IPO Pricings. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Jun2013, p1
A chart is presented depicting the mergers & acquisitions volumes for carriers highlighting the prices for initial public offering (IPO) from 2009 to 2013.
- Underwriters' Performance on IPOs: Jan. 1 - Aug. 31, 2010. // BioWorld Insight;9/27/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p10
Two charts are presented that list the underwriters' performance on initial public offerings (IPOs) from January 1 to August 31, 2010 including the full credit to lead underwriter, ranked by gross proceeds and the full credit to lead underwriter, ranked by after-market performance.
- Lead Underwriter Performance on All U.S. Offerings: Jan. 1 - Aug. 31, 2010. // BioWorld Insight;9/27/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p12
Two charts are presented that list the lead underwriters' performance on all U.S. offerings from January 1 to August 31, 2010 including the ranked by gross proceeds and the ranked by after-market performance.