INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- COLORADOBIZ: Real Estate Roundup. // ColoradoBiz;Feb2009, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p18
Several charts are presented which shows the real estate roundup for Colorado including total properties sold in 2007 against 2008 sales, average sales prices in 2007 against 2008 prices, and the single-family units sold in November 2007 against 2008 values.
- Booming listed property trusts face the end of their dream run. Ferguson, Adele; Wood, Crispin // BRW;05/04/98, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p84
Reports that the listed property trust sector in Australia is suffering from unrealistic distribution projections, share prices that have outstripped asset backing and rising bond yields. Listed trusts market driven partly by institutions; Most trusts trading at substantial premiums to the...
- Untitled. // EuroProperty;2004, p50
This article presents graphs comparing capital growth and income return in Europe's real property in 2001, 2002 and 2003. The graphs are published in the April 2004 issue of the periodical "Euro Property."
- Forthcoming auctions. // Estates Gazette;7/23/2011, Issue 1129, p37
A chart is presented that lists forthcoming real property auctions to be held by British property investors in July 2011 including Barnes, Barnard Marcus and Romans.
- BONUS TOP PROPERTY PICKS. // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2015, Issue 181, p37
A table is presented which provides information on the top property locations in Australia that provides a high yield at a median value of 350,000 Australian dollars as at August 2015.
- RETAIL REITS WIN. // Retail Traffic;May2007, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p28
Several charts and graphs are presented that show the performance of real estate investment trust from various sectors in the U.S.
- "ACADEMIC INTEREST". WINSER, INGO // Personal Real Estate Investor;Sep/Oct2014, p102
The article offers suggestion for profitable ways of investing in real estate emphasizing on colleges and universities in the U.S. It mentions that converting large single-family houses into multi-unit rental properties in the areas provides better investment returns as more students and...
- IA PROPERTY. // Money Marketing;11/3/2015, Issue 1508, p43
Several charts are presented that highlight the performance of several property funds in Great Britain as of November 3, 2015 including Premier Pan European Property, Aberdeen Property Share, and F&C Real Estate Securities.
- DATAPOINTS. // National Real Estate Investor;May2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p2
Several charts are presented that show the trends in the real estate investment in the U.S. including the increase in bank failures, the continuous negative net absorption in the industry and the decrease in office rents in 2009 in California.