- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p33
Presents graph and charts depicting a list of brokerage stocks ranked by performance in the U.S.
- Brokerage stocks ranked by performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p14
Lists the top brokerage stocks in the United States. Rankings based on stock market performance on February 24, 1999.
- Fidelity Broker Assets Rise 28%. // American Banker;7/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 141, p7
Reports that Fidelity Brokerage Co., a Fidelity Investments company, experienced significant growth in net new client assets and trading volume. How the company attributed the results to lower commissions, brokerage platform enhancements, and improved trading guarantees.
- Fair weather ahead? Williams, Donald // Money Management;3/8/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p28
The article presents the author's views on the performance outlook for the Australian equities in 2007. According to the author, the performance of the Australian equities show good signs in 2007 and possibly into 2008, although they are unlikely to record returns as high as those experienced in...
- IN THE INVESTMENT SIGHTS. Van Der Linde, Bernardt // Finweek;3/2/2006, p46
The article reports on the stock and financial performance of smaller financial institution Sasfin in South Africa during a six-month period ended on December 31, 2005. Key issues discussed include market risks and opportunities for Sasfin, as well as an analysis of the firm's stocks,...
- Aussie shares drive double digit returns. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the result of the Mercer Sector Surveys regarding the financial performance of the Australian share market. It states that the country's share market posted its fifth double-digit calendar year return in succession of 16.2%. It adds that the Australian shares managers had...
- Brokerage stocks ranked by performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/21/98, Vol. 64 Issue 51, p13
Lists brokerage stocks ranked by performance as of December 16, 1998. Firm; Ticker symbol; Closing price; Price/earning ratio; Percent change from previous week; Year-to-date change; 52-week low; 52-week high.
- D2C providers: Budget guidance guarantee must be delivered online. Glenister, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/6/2014, p4
The article reports that the direct-to-consumer (D2C) investment firms have said that the British government has no choice but to deliver budget guidance promise through web. Stockbroker and D2C investment platform Charles Stanley Direct says that the guarantee will be delivered online or risk...
- Using trend dynamics for day-trading profits. Muehlberg, Richard L. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Oct2007, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p34
The article discusses the application of trend dynamics for day-trading profits. The author cites several queries relating to trader's personality and evaluates their answers. He also provides a chart consisting of four markets that portray beneficial day-trends for traders to capitalize on it....