- M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p21
Presents charts and a graph depicting global investment bank merger and acquisitions activity as of June 2005.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p21
Presents a chart depicting global merger and acquisition activities in investment banking as of July 5, 2005.
- New York Area's Largest Commercial Banks. // Crain's New York Business;4/2/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p26
Several charts including one on the performance of several area banks in New York City and another on New York area's largest commercial banks ranked by total assets are presented.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p30
Charts and a graph are presented to show investment banking data on merger and acquisition deals and debt deals in the United States financing industries as of March 27, 2006.
- Investment Capital & Lending. // Inside Tucson Business;4/11/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p9
A chart is presented that lists the investment capital and lending companies in Tucson, Arizona including Wells Fargo & Co., BNC National Bank, and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- New crop of M&A firms pops up. Marek, Lynne // Crain's Chicago Business;8/30/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p3
The article discusses the reduced merger and acquisitions (M&A) deals among investment banking services in Chicago, Illinois. According to Dealogic PLC, M&A activity had been sluggish this year. It is stated that M&A deals have not been made by Metronome and Chicago Corp. this year. According to...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/24/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 25, p20
Presents charts and graph depicting the global fixed-income securities as of June 2002. Stocks of the investment bankers; Mergers and acquisitions made; Ratings of equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p14
Presents charts and graphs of private equity financing, as of September 2, 2003. Distribution by region; Venture capital funds; Buyout/mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising leveraged buyouts in the United States and worldwide.
- Quick Takes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p5
The article offers finance news briefs in the U.S. Borders Group Inc. has delayed payments to its vendors in the middle of its attempt in refinancing the debt. Venture Capital's supported companies, through its activities, have increased in the fourth quarter due to record-breaking mergers and...