- Acknowledgements to referees 2003. // Sexual Plant Reproduction;Mar2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p311
Lists referees of the periodical "Sexual Plant Reproduction".
- Index of Authors. // Advances in Health Sciences Education;2002, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p251
Presents an index to authors who contributed to the October 2002 issue of the periodical "Advances in Health Services Education."
- Author Index / Index des auteurs. // Canadian Journal of Chemistry;Jan2002, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p-1
Presents an author index to the January 2002 issue of the periodical "Canadian Journal of Chemistry."
- Instructions for Authors. Norman, Geoffrey; van Berkel, Henk // Advances in Health Sciences Education;2002, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p243
Presents instructions for authors contributing to the periodical "Advances in Health Sciences Education."
- The functional features of the "lexical modifier + dependent infinitive" modal structures in the first Russian newspapers. Kuksa, Irina Yu. // Vestnik IKBFU;2011, Issue 8, p14
On the basis of Russian periodicals of the first half of the 18th century, the author considers lexical modal modifiers that convey situational modality meanings in combination with a dependent infinitive. The article identifies the specific features of such modifiers, namely, their capacity to...
- Court Review Author Submission Guidelines. // Court Review;2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1/2, p12
The article offers guidelines for the authors of the journal for the submission of articles, essays and manuscripts including details of publication commitments and editing.
- Author Index. // Journalism Quarterly;Spring82, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p188
Presents an index of authors that have contributed articles published in the March 1982 issue of the "Journalism Quarterly" in the U.S.
- Author Index 102, 2001. // Philosophical Studies;Feb2001, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p360
Presents an author index to volume 102 of the periodical "Philosophical Studies".
- It's All in the Details. Binkowski, Carol J. // Writers' Journal;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p13
The article provides several tips on how writers can increase their chances of getting their articles published in magazines in the U.S. Writers are advised to read every word of the editor's preface, as well as to study the magazine cover and assess advertisements to determine what types of...