- SVOD Lineup. // Multichannel News;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p40
Presents a list of television programs and movies to be offered on subscription video-on-demand service of cable networks across the U.S. in January 2004. Offerings of Home Box Office; Programs from Showtime Networks Inc.; Movies to be aired by Starz Encore Group LLC.
- SVOD Lineup. // Multichannel News;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p92
Presents a list of subscription video-on-demand offerings in the U.S. for April 2005 from Home Box Office, Showtime Networks Inc., Starz Encore Group LLC, Her TV!, Playboy TV, Uncensored On Demand, World Picks on Demand and WWE 24/7
- No free pass for Emmys. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;9/18/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 54, p1
The article reports on the new segments to be presented at the telecast of Emmys Award in New York in 2009. It notes that the Emmys stance as a strong promotional vehicles for AMC Entertainment Inc. and Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) does not shake any programming executives in changing their mind....
- SVOD Lineup. // Multichannel News;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p25
Presents highlights from the April 2004 subscription video-on-demand offerings from Home Box Office, Showtime Networks Inc. and Starz Encore Group LLC.
- 'Curb' parks at TGN. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;11/9/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 26, p4
The article reports on the programming acquisition deal of TV Guide Network Inc. and TV Land for the cable rights of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" from Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) in the U.S. It notes that TV Guide will start to run the program's repeats in February 2009. It points out that both...
- TV Guide and TV Land acquire 'Curb' rights. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;11/9/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that cable rights of the television program "Curb Your Enthusiasm" have been acquired by TV Guide Networks Inc. and TV Land network. It informs that one to seven seasons of this comedy program will be aired by TV Guide in February 2013 and TV Land will run the program after...
- Tribune will air HBO pair. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/7/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 35, p5
The article reports that Home Box Office Inc. and Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution have licensed the comedy series "Entourage," and "Curb Your Enthusiasm," to Tribune Co.'s television stations for a three-year run. The deal will give Tribune stations the rights to air all seven...
- Pay Cablers Fear DVD Burn. Motavalli, John // Television Week;5/31/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the disagreement between cable television operators HBO and Showtime and Starz! Encore and the consumer electronics industry over the plug-and-play technology espoused by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission. Laws on home copying of videos; Comment from analyst Craig Moffett;...
- SHOW ME THE MONEY. Martin, Denise // Variety;11/15/2004, Vol. 396 Issue 13, p22
Reports on several television projects of cable television network Showtime in the U.S. in 2004. Number of viewers who saw the pilot episode of "Huff," starring Hank Azaria; Views of entertainment executive Robert Greenblatt on the show; Premiere of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" in March 2005.