- Nutrition books. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;Dec1995, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p3
Presents a discussion on the selection of books on nutrition. General selection criteria; Sampling of books with reliable information.
- Further Reading. // Comfort Food Falsehood: Diet & Your Emotions;2005, p101
This article enumerates several books dealing with diet and emotional eating.
- Further Reading. // Too Big to Fit? Social Discrimination & Body Size;2005, p100
This section presents a bibliography on obesity.
- Further Reading. // When Dieting Isn't Enough: Medications & Surgeries for Weight Lo;2005, p100
This section presents a list of books related to obesity.
- Stock up your library on healthy eating // Environmental Nutrition;Sep92, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p8
Presents a listing of free or low-cost brochures on diet and health available from the US government and independent health organizations to supplement your library with information about healthy eating. Cancer; Cholesterol and heart disease; Eating for health; Food safety; Contact points.
- Untitled. // Environmental Nutrition;Sep93, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p8
Introduces various books offering counts on the calories, fat, sodium and cholesterol in foods. `The Antioxidant Pocket Counter: A Guide to the Essential Nutrients that Help Fight Cancer and Heart Disease,' by Gail L. Becker; `The Fat Counter,' by Annette B. Natow and Jo-Ann Heslin; More.
- Nutrition market. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p20
Reviews nutrition and health books and products for the athlete. `The Really Simple, No Nonsense Nutrition Guide,' by Edward R. Blonz; `The Fat Tooth Fat-Gram Counter' and `Restaurant & Fast Food Fat-Gram Counter,' by Joseph C. Piscatella; `Nutrition Action Healthletter'; MacDINE Perfect...
- 100 great little tips to make healthy eating easier. Gershoff, S.; Whitney, C. // Redbook;Apr90, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p120
Gives advice and shopping hints from `The Tufts University Guide to Total Nutrition,' to make eating healthy a lot easier. Fat and fiber facts; Protein needs; Dairy and bread facts; Iron and vitamin providers. INSET: Best bets from the breadbox.;The low-down on low-fat dairy....
- Educational materials in review: Recent arrivals. Price, Keren // Journal of Nutrition Education;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p237
Lists books related to nutrition education. Professional books; Consumer books; Resource packets.