NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p26
Presents updates on the U.S. food service industry as of September 15, 2003. Information on a quick-service eatery and a theme restaurant established by Metropolitan Culinary Services at the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport in California; Information on the Diversity Awareness Workshops...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/25/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p18
Reports developments in food industry in the U.S. as of August 25, 2003. Reorganization of the contract food service business of Metz & Associates Ltd.; Recipients of the Philip A. Connelly Award; Appointment of Jeremy Jacob as chairman and chief executive of Delaware North Cos. of U.S. Travel...
- A vending consolidation. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p36
Reports that All Seasons Services Incorporated of Braintree, Massachusetts has acquired the assets of Syracuse, Binghamtom and Elmira Vending operations of Canteen Corporation, continuing its acquisition mode. Other acquisitions completed by the company; Combined purchases of All Season's...
- IRELAND OPTS FOR COMPASS AT LANSDOWNE ROAD. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/5/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4563, p5
The article reports on the appointment of food service firm Compass Group PLC to cater at the Landsdowne Road stadium in Ireland in 2009. The agreement implies the need of Compass to supply all catering at the stadium when it reopens to the public starting April 2010. The deal includes...
- What's ahead for Compass B&I. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the plans for the Compass B&I food business of Compass Group PLC by President Rick Postiglione. Commitment to utilize the best industry practices for the firm; Emphasis on topline growth; Implementation of a regional approach in managing the business.
- News Briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p19
Presents news briefs on food service industry in the United States as of February 22, 1999. Promotion of Joe Machiote as director of relations development at Compass Group in Charlotte, North Carolina; Award given to CA One Services in Oklahoma City; Request for the development of marina at...
- UNDER COMPASS-FOODBUY AGREEMENT: CHEFS DRIVE PURCHASING. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the outsourcing agreement between the Compass Group PLC and Foodbuy LLC. Benefits of the agreement to chefs within Compass Group's various operating sectors; Key hurdle facing the company in boosting compliance.
- Del Taco takes new direction, partners with Compass for stint in armed services. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p4
Reports the franchise agreement of Del Taco with Compass Group PLC in Laguna Hills, California. Decision to expand onto military sites; Deployment of Compass to military bases; Comments from Eurest Support Services on the agreement.
- Compass wins 10-year deal at Guildford Spectrum. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/8/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4462, p9
The article reports on the move of Compass Group to sign a 10-year, Â£34 million contract to provide catering services at the Guildford Spectrum leisure complex in England. Compass will add and refurbish facilities as part of the deal, introducing a Costa coffee bar, two sports bars and a...