- WorldGate, Mexican cabler ink pact. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;05/03/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 43, p6
Reports that WorldGate Communications has agreed to provide its broadband Internet service to Mexican cabler Cablevision. Cablevision's plan to offer a digital package that will include the WorldGate service; Expansion plans of Cablevision.
- BRINGING IN THE CREATIVE FACTOR. // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p17
Announces that Chris Moseley, an executive at Hallmark Channel, received the 2003 TAMI Award from the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM). Significant contribution to CTAM; Career background.
- Intl:. // CableFAX Daily;7/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 137, p3
The article presents updates on cable television in the U.S. Worldgate plans to take its Ojo videophone worldwide. Russia's Express Telecom has made known its intention to resale the phones and has already placed initial orders.
- Agency can clear air for small businesses. Ford, Tom // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p13
Reports on the Cablevision of Cleveland's five locally produced programs slated to debut in September 1999. Need to fend off growing competition; Program lineup; Subscriber base; Programming hours.
- Cablevision's spinning DBS. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;6/3/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 40, p1
Reports on Cablevision's plan to spin off its digital broadcasting satellite (DBS) service and its Clearview Cinema chain. Positive response of investors on Cablevision's plans; Limitation in the Cablevision's investment in the Rainbow DBS venture; Effects of Cablevision's spin off plan on the...
- Mexican MSO's image in for repairs. Moore, Leslie // Electronic Media;01/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on developments related to Mexico-based cable television company Cablevision as of January 24, 2000. Company background; Business operations; Increase in number of subscribers; Company's initial public offering plans.
- Cablevision Gets Good 4Q Report. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/17/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the fourth quarter earnings of the U.S. cable television network Cablevision SA for the year 2002. Comment of Cablevision president James Dolan on core activity of the network in 2003; Reduction in the subscriber base of the network; Plans of the network regarding launch of its...
- CLOSING PRICES. // Multichannel News;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p48
Presents charts on the closing prices of stocks of several companies in the cable television industry of the U.S. as of January 13, 2004. Stock price of cable programmer Crown Media; Change in the stock prices of equipment vendor Arris Group; Stock price of telephone company AT&T.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;5/12/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p32
Presents data on the performance of multisystem operators (MSO) in the U.S. stock market as of May 12, 2003. Percentage increase in the shares of Crown Media Holdings Inc.; Movement of stocks in the Multi Media Index; Closing stock prices of equipment vendors, programmers and multisystem operators.