MCN Online POLL RESULTS
- The new media plan in Korea. Hoare, Michael // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/10/2007, p146
The article focuses on various developments related to mass media in South Korea. It is mentioned that online media is South Korea's third largest advertising medium after television and newspapers, and it is still growing fast. The main recipients of Korea's motoring online advertisement...
- MCN Online POLL RESULTS. // Multichannel News;5/9/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p37
Presents the results of a U.S. online poll on whether cable operators should be forced to offer family-friendly tiers.
- Disney adds platform. Rothrock, Vicki // Daily Variety;9/24/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 58, p10
This article reports that the Disney Channel will be available on a new platform in Japan, Sky PerfecTV!110 from November 18, 2004.
- Emotive link revealed by BBC viewer survey. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/22/2004, p4
This article presents information relate to consumer behaviour as observed by the cable television network BBC World viewer survey. New research from BBC World, which explores the relationship between viewers and news programming, has concluded that consumers look to news content for a sense of...
- Cable connections up 50%. // Image Technology;Oct1995, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p221
The article reports on the increase of cable television connections in Great Britain. The latest survey from the country's Independent Television Commission revealed that the number of homes connected to modern broadband cable system is nearing one million. The increase means a major success for...
- Corrections. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/10/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 27, p34
Corrections to two articles that was published in the June 26, 2006 issue is presented, including the list of critics participating in the Broadcasting & Cable Critics Poll.
- Cable Deals With Incumbents. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;6/5/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p4
This article looks at issues surrounding the deals made by several cable networks within the U.S. television upfront marketplace. While a few cable advertising sales executives reported that they have registered incumbent deals, the prevailing sentiment is that cable will have to wait its turn...
- St. Louis. Hudson, Eileen Davis // MediaWeek;5/12/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p24
Presents an update on the mass media market at St. Louis, Missouri as of May 2003. Metropolitan attractions in the area; Rank of the city's broadcast television market; Cable penetration in the area; Decline in the circulation of the newspaper 'St. Louis Post-Dispatch' of Pulitzer Inc.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;2/21/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p3
The article presents news briefs on mass media markets, including cooling scatter pricing among U.S. national television broadcasters, a healthy scatter market among network cable television despite ratings declines, and increases in social networking presence among entertainment and automobile...