Referral request for S. Claus
- OCD fails to prevent me from getting fat. // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);11/18/2010, Vol. 116 Issue 11, pB1
The article focuses on the obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) which fails to prevent the author from getting fat.
- GETTING WOOD. REMBER, JOHN // Boise Weekly;1/14/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p6
No abstract available.
- FAT CAT OR porky pooch? // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/16/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p46
The article focuses on the problem of obesity in pets and its solution. Topics discussed include reasons for pets to become obsessed with food such as comfortable-eating that leads to anxiety and certain medical conditions that can lead to an insatiable appetite, signs to show that pets are too...
- NEW STUDY ON OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER IN DOGS. Durand, Marcella // Dog World;Apr2003, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p8
Studies on causes of obsessive-compulsive disorder in dogs by researchers at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- High index of suspicion for OCD indicated in some patients. Guttman, Cheryl // Dermatology Times;Mar2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
Reports that dermatologist should be aware of skin conditions that can be a sign of obsessive compulsive disorders. Prescription of effective medication; Underlying neurobiologic etiology.
- repetitive behaviors. // Veterinary Medicine;Apr2013, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p193
A questionnaire for dog owners is resented asking them to fill details about compulsive disorders observed in their pets.
- Compulsive cleanliness is next to godliness. Randerson, James // New Scientist;6/1/2002, Vol. 174 Issue 2345, p8
Focuses on obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) patients in the U.S. Causes of the disorder; Genetic predisposition of OCD; Symptoms of the disorder.
- Levodopa/carbidopa/pramipexole: Compulsive drumming in an elderly patient: case report. // Reactions Weekly;Dec2013, Issue 1481, p25
The article presents a case study of a 68-year-old man who experienced compulsive drumming during treatment with levodopa/carbidopa and pramipexole for Parkinson's disease.
- Learn to LET GO. GAINSBURG, MARISSA // Cosmopolitan;Sep2013, Vol. 255 Issue 3, p227
The article offers tips how to prevent obsession using some mental tricks in order to avoid the development of a heart disease including mild pinch on wrist to remove frustration of being stuck up in traffic, sending electronic mails to criticize people and writing letters to ex-partners.