MCN Online POLL RESULTS
- Editorial: Comparative Survey Research. Smith, Tom W. // International Journal of Public Opinion Research;Autumn2009, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p267
The article discusses reports published within a special issue of the "International Journal of Public Opinion Research" which presents a series of papers from the 2008 International Conference on Survey Method in Multinational, Multiregional, and Multicultural Contexts held in Berlin, Germany.
- L'enquÃªte. // Actes de la Recherche en Sciences Sociales;jui2009, Issue 178, p95
The article presents information on the content of a survey analyzing the interactions between pollsters working for polling institutes and the people who accept to answer their questions.
- QP ONLINE ONPAPER. // Quality Progress;Mar2008, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p19
The article offers informations on the Quick Poll results.
- Rigorous sensitivity needed in polling. Yahn, Steve // Editor & Publisher;03/06/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p25
Highlights the views of poll experts on the proper way of conducting surveys. Flaws committed by the AIDS in Priesthood poll of Missouri's `The Kansas City Star'; Sources of error; Problem with in-house polls; Reputation of company doing the polling; Manner of wording or phrasing the questions.
- Survey shows wireless users confused on 911. // RCR;09/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p29
Presents information on a survey conducted by Public Opinion Strategies on whether or not emergency dispatchers can tell where they are calling from. Details on a carriers ability to offer 911 location technology; Method of the survey; Results of the survey.
- Making sense of the numbers: How well do you read a benefits survey? Duff, Susanna // Employee Benefit News;Jan1999, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on assessments of what constitutes a well-grounded survey, and what standards should apply to a meaningful research. Consumer questions to ask.
- Selling the People's Voice. Fitzgerald, Thomas // Tikkun;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p17
Comments on public opinion polls in the United States. Examples of questions asked to respondents; Purpose of opinion polling; Evaluation of polling methods.
- Perils of Polling. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p5
Elaborates the drawbacks of public opinion surveys.
- EDITORIAL. Donsbach, Wolfgang; Lipset, Seymour Martin; Noelle-Neumann, Elisabeth; Worcester, Robert M. // International Journal of Public Opinion Research;Autumn2002, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p245
This paper introduces a series of articles which deals with theories in the field of public opinion research.