- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p32
Presents statistical information on stocks of telecommunication companies in the United States for the period March 25 to April 1, 1998. Identification of the companies.
- Wireless StockWatch. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p32
Provides updates on the stocks of companies in the wireless industry in the United States for the week of January 31-February 7, 2001. Name of the companies; Percent change; Fifty-two week high and low.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p24
Provides information on the stocks of business enterprises in the telecommunications industry in the United States. Includes ADC Telecommunications, Aether Systems, and AirGate PCS; Closing price for the weeks January 26, 2000 and February 2, 2000; Percent change in price of stocks.
- Despite market volatility, most companies resist stock option repricing. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 20 Issue 115, p28
Highlights the results of a survey conducted by Towers Perrin showing the continued refusal of most companies in the United States to reprice their stock options or modify their upcoming grants. Companies' disregard of ongoing stock market fluctuations; Reasons for the refusal to reprice.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;08/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p14
Presents charts depicting stock performance of companies in the United States of August 2000. Loss posted by OC 100; Acquisition of Automata International Inc. assets by DDI Corp.; Revenues announced by Emulex Corp.; Reason for the decline of Dense-Pac revenues.
- E&P newspaper stocks. // Editor & Publisher;06/26/99, Vol. 132 Issue 26, p18
Presents a chart of stock prices of companies with newspaper interests in the United States.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p22
Presents charts on stock performance of wireless communications companies in the U.S. for the period of November 11-18, 2004.
- Whither WorldCom? Sanders, Lisa; Aronson, Emily; Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;7/1/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 26, p46
This article focuses on the financial problems confronting WorldCom Inc. WorldCom's troubles are not likely to trigger a massive blitz of additional consumer spending by customer-hungry rivals. But sales and marketing efforts, aimed particularly at the more-lucrative business accounts, are...
- Analysts cast doubt on Interpublic's fate. // Crain's New York Business;9/12/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
The article reports about the prospects of financial growth in Interpublic Group of Cos Inc. Merrill Lynch's Lauren Rich Fine downgraded the stock to sell and issued a withering report on the status of the third-largest advertisement holding company. Bear Stearns' Alexia Quadrani maintained the...