- Review: Metamorphoses: Memoirs of a Life in Medicine. GREENBERGER, NORTON J. // Journal of the History of Medicine & Allied Sciences;Jul2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p376
The article reviews the book "Metamorphoses: Memoirs of a Life in Medicine," by William G. Anlyan.
- Books Received. // Journal of the History of Medicine & Allied Sciences;Apr2005, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p250
A list of books received for review is presented, including "A Raucous Tour of Cloning, Transhumanism, and the New Era of Immortality," by Brian Alexander, "Metamorphoses: Memoirs of a Life in Medicine," by William G. Anlyan, and "Wade Hampton Frost: Pioneer Epidemiologist, 1880-1938," by Thomas...
- Living and Dying with Cancer. Hart, Sarah // Nursing Standard;10/20/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p28
Reviews the book "Living and Dying With Cancer," by Angela Armstrong-Coster.
- Book reviews. Meadway, Jeanette; Ellmore, Peter; Keeley, Paul; Forbes, Karen // Palliative Medicine;Dec2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p742
Reviews several books about palliative care. "A Clinical Guide to Supportive and Palliative Care for HIV/AIDS," edited by Joseph O'Neill, Peter Selwyn, and Helen Schietinger; "Caring for Dying People of Different Faiths," by Julia Neuberger; "Living and Dying With Cancer," by Angela...
- Book reviews. Newman, Rachel; Jeffrey, David; Hughes, Nic // Palliative Medicine;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p719
The article reviews several books related to medicine including "Dyspnoea in Advanced Cancer: A Guide to Clinical Management," by Sara Booth and Deborah Dudgeon, "The Philosophy of Palliative Care: Critique and Reconstruction," by Fiona Randall and R. S. Downie, and "Living and Dying With...
- November bestsellers. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/13/97, Vol. 315 Issue 7122, p1631
Presents a list of medical books in Great Britain. `Therapeutic Uses of Cannabis'; `Medical Ethics Today: Its Practice and Philosophy; `Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine.'
- Therapeutic Uses Cannabis. (book review). McPartland, John // Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine;Dec1999, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p596
Reviews books about the therapeutic uses of marijuana. 'Therapeutic Uses of Cannabis,'; 'Marijuana & Medicine: Assessing the Science Base,' edited by Janet Joy, Stanley Watson Jr. and John Benson Jr.
- Marijuana Medicine (Book). Klotter, Jule // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Nov2002, Issue 232, p139
Reviews the book 'Marijuana Medicine,' by Christian Ratsch.
- At the Margins of Health: Qualitative Methods and Practice. Frank, Arthur // Qualitative Sociology;Summer2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p241
The article reviews several books including "Living and Dying With Cancer," by Angela Armstrong Coster, "Workable Sisterhood: The Political Journey of Stigmatized Women with HIV/AIDS," by Michele Tracy Berger, "Consumed in the City: Observing Tuberculosis at Century's End," by Paul Draus,...